Post Counts

Thats what sets CompD appart from other Forums.. just an example Look a Jeff Garmons post count.[/QUOTE]

AMEN!!!! Jeff is the only reason I know about this site....I was at his shop for the first time having my FASS installed and he had it up....I asked him about it....It's been Great from then on....

But my post count is WAY higher than his because I TRYING to learn and don't have much of a life outside of work!!! LOL

He on the other hand KNOWS just about all there is to know (mostly), So he has no reason to be on here that much....

As for me, when I see someone's post count that's LOW yet they sound very Diesel savey, That just lends credit to them....They probably have their hands at work on Diesels instead POSTING about them......

Either way, I don't think its worth worrying about Folks!!!!

Junior :hehe::hehe: It wont be long :hehe::hehe::hehe:

Dude!!

Watch the ego!! People have been :banned: for less!!!!

But from what it looks like, They're are very too much fun with you right now to ban ya!!!! LOL

Either way, I don't think its worth worrying about Folks!!!!

I'm not worried about it. When Timbeaux posted that it got me to thinking why the site even had it. If no one cares about it why keep it. I won't lose any sleep tonight worring about it.:Cheer:

Dude!!

Watch the ego!! People have been :banned: for less!!!!

But from what it looks like, They're are very too much fun with you right now to ban ya!!!! LOL

Thats the thing I don't have a EGO it's everyone else thats giving it to me. They all hating on me I have become the new Greg.

Thats the thing I don't have a EGO it's everyone else thats giving it to me. They all hating on me I have become the new Greg.

I think you are trying to be an Admin by stealing Timbeaux's "Head Thread Derailer" title

I think you are trying to be an Admin by stealing Timbeaux's "Head Thread Derailer" title

I wouldn't want o be an Admin or Mod they have to much crap to watch over without gettingpaid and if I'm not getting paid then well It not worth it.

Greg will be SO Relieved!!!!:hehe:

Taking COMP's place will be VERY hard I would think!!!!!

Greg will be SO Relieved!!!!:hehe:

Taking COMP's place will be VERY hard I would think!!!!!

Apparently not on for a few days Said two things and had two threads just for me.

Someone felt nervous about what im bringing so they called me out.

Seriously can we make this one of the few threads this week not about Speaksup. I can see this going downhill fast.

Mine was magically reset when it got too high. It's kinda nice since not as many people PM me.

November 12th and you have 341 post? Looks like we have a new Tyler/post ***** LOL

The only time I look at post count is when I'm looking in the for sale forums. I won't buy anything from someone who's first post is in the for sale forums

The only time I look at post count is when I'm looking in the for sale forums. I won't buy anything from someone who's first post is in the for sale forums

That's a good point. I do the same thing.

Back