Ppump 24v 06 Fummins dually.

Wasn't built for max off-road articulation in mind. I'd of done a long arm four link with heim joints if that was the goal. Was built for load carrying It gets full range of motion though. Being radius arm as two points on the diff one point on the frame. They're just really long.

Sparked up the engine tonight for the first time. Ran nice for a few seconds then the lift pump seized and plied up. Swap that out and try again tomorrow.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441343721.332386.jpg

Wasn't built for max off-road articulation in mind. I'd of done a long arm four link with heim joints if that was the goal. Was built for load carrying It gets full range of motion though. Being radius arm as two points on the diff one point on the frame. They're just really long.

I was thinking of doing a long arm ladder bar setup on mine. Being mine is 2wd, I just wanted to know what would happen if I dropped the one tire off the road like backing into my parents drive with a trailer, I may have to go into the ditch slightly. I am not looking for full on articulation but something that won't stress the frame/axle mounts.

Mine is bushings on both ends. It's enough to get around but is definitely restrictive overall. If I swap the diffs again in the future I will get a proper 4 link rear.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYQvUnJbxXw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYQvUnJbxXw[/ame]

Superduty Cummins twins

Got lots of clearance on the heater core. Was most concerned about that clearance. Turned out sweet.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442622290.678730.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442622321.065666.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442622366.018617.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442622259.363978.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442622259.363978.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 0
I absolutely love that setup. Great work. Makes me wonder if I have the room vertically to build a set like that...

Btw, you have the most incredible battery tray I've ever seen.

Over under is the way to go. Kept the heater box and a/c in my OBS. Tons of room for all the other junk we need under the hood too.

Nice build.i getting ready to do a F550 2wd.
Putting everything from my 75 ford into it.

Dale

Thanks. Be a couple weeks to tie everything else up I think. Then the rubber hits the road

Good show! I guess AB doesn't have air care testing? If not, that's good news for me as well.

Hows the 3788/4708 twin setup?

What was the wall thickness on your tubes for the radius arms?

Last edited:
Thanks guys.

The turbos work pretty great. Even with the stick. Pulls hard.

I don't recall off the top of my head the wall thickness. But the lower tube in the link is sleeved. This is a cut off of what was used

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458365255.272907.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458365306.112707.jpg

Back