PRI Convention drag race/dyno Orlando Fla. December 10th

SCT Performance LLC. is giving away over 2,400.00 worth of tuners at this event.
TSXProducts.jpg

PowerFlashProducts.jpg

LWProducts.jpg

Best tuner on the market for the Fords. SCT is why you Dodge guys can't catch this 6.0..

Anyone have a spare Garrett or SCT stickers?

Hey guys im new here but not new to diesels or forums.
I had a 2003 Silverado LB7 with a few mods and now i have a 2005 Cummins with which im just getting started with. Im also a member on duramaxforum and cumminsforum under the same user name.

Anyways i Live in Tampa Fl and was looking for some events and was wondering if this event would be worth going to?

Thanks everyone

Yea, this would definitely be worth going to. It looks like a lot of the Central Fla guys will be there for you to meet up with.

Looks like this is a good opportunity for me to print business cards.

Special thanks to air dog. there are giving away an air dog 2 with the new quick dissconect fittings valued at over 600.00 bucks thank you guys. christmas will come early for a lot of people that show up to this event

Best tuner on the market for the Fords. SCT is why you Dodge guys can't catch this 6.0..

Anyone have a spare Garrett or SCT stickers?

There will be a ton of stickers and sct is going to give everyone a hat or t.shirt to every one with an official flyer that enters the race....while supplys last. i will post tthe offical flyer next week. so get ready to print........

I plan on making the trip, now I gotta get the wife and kid on board. I really would like to go:rockwoot:

So we are offering catered BBQ, I guess we'll give armbands for those who are coming as diesel guys - don't want to feed the gassers - lol!:hehe:

So we are offering catered BBQ, I guess we'll give armbands for those who are coming as diesel guys - don't want to feed the gassers - lol!:hehe:

good idea ron. don't need to feed the masses... stop by the garret tent when you get in and we will give you an arm band or ticket for the food. the flyers have a coupon for 2 free beers for 21 and over. print it and bring it with you, and redeem it at the bar. can also be substituted for water or soda. good old southern bbq by: barbers-q. http://www.jimmybearbbq.com/home.html

Back