PRI Convention drag race/dyno Orlando Fla. December 10th

these are the classes were running
ET
Quick Index
Unlimited
to start with - depends on what trucks show up!

Anything by the Orange County convention center would be good!

keep an eye out for the official event flyer, to be posted soon. copy and print it out. bring it to the track. and stop by the garrett tent, to pick up a coupon for free food, while supplys last. thanks to N.A.D.M. and AIR DOG. for catering this event.

Not only will this be the race of the yr. but it's a great thing we live in fla we can test and tune all yr round.

Just landed in atlantic city to promote the race. next stop. boston.

it will be ron. its also in the dec issue of diesel world magazine.

just got back from boston. we are printing 5,000 flyers. we will be sending them out to you'r local diesel shops, soon.

many of the Marriott Residence Inn and Courtyard chains in and around the convention center are running a special 25% OFF week-ends rate right now. you have to book your rooms by October 11 to get the rate. we got our rooms at the Residence Inn for $74.50 per night. you have to book at least two nights to get the rate. this is a 'non-convention' rate so don't mention PRI when trying to get your reservations.

good ? ron. LOL the only people that will get a coupon for the food are the people on comp-d and a couple of other diesel sites, that know to come to the garrett tent and ask for a food coupon. i would guess 30-60 people. i will post up a poll soon to see how many people are coming to this event, as it gets closer. but everyone that gets a flyer will get free beer thanks to vinny at central fla racing complex. i told him that he might want to stock up.

free food and beer..you are THE MAN! keep up the good work..hopin to be there..gotta disney trip the 4/5/6/of dec so i gotta see how this is gonna pan out for us

good ? ron. LOL the only people that will get a coupon for the food are the people on comp-d and a couple of other diesel sites, that know to come to the garrett tent and ask for a food coupon. i would guess 30-60 people. i will post up a poll soon to see how many people are coming to this event, as it gets closer. but everyone that gets a flyer will get free beer thanks to vinny at central fla racing complex. i told him that he might want to stock up.

Something doesn't make sense. NADM and/or AirDog are providing a dinner for folks. But the coupons are being given away in a Garrett booth? Wouldn't that be done to pull people into your booth. I bet Garrett likes that!!! Tell Bill its on us this time. He owes me dinner next time I see him.:hehe:

lol Scott thanks for handling this, NADM will be happy to take care of our diesel friend's bbq - Bill/Garrett has been a good friend and supporter of NADM for many years and we appreciate his help along with yours!

Now FREE beer is on the track and they can give away all they want - lol! Of course only after you race (no drunks on the track):hehe:

many of the Marriott Residence Inn and Courtyard chains in and around the convention center are running a special 25% OFF week-ends rate right now. you have to book your rooms by October 11 to get the rate. we got our rooms at the Residence Inn for $74.50 per night. you have to book at least two nights to get the rate. this is a 'non-convention' rate so don't mention PRI when trying to get your reservations.

Rick thanks, I called the Inn great price!

thanks, ron and anthony. again we can't thank you guys enough. without sponsors, like N.A.D.M., Air Dog, and SCT. and Garrett Turbos. this sport that we all love, will never grow.

thanks, ron and anthony. again we can't thank you guys enough. without sponsors, like N.A.D.M., Air Dog, and SCT. and Garrett Turbos. this sport that we all love, will never grow.

Ya buddy! You gonna bring this one home to??? I like the big AirDog sticker!!!:woohoo:

Back