Pro Diesel Challenge III

bones

certified n bovine defctn
the date is set and will be going down the 3rd weekend in june.we will have racing, DPM dyno,and sledpulling.also we will have a bad a?? truck challenge,ie... whatever truck does the best in et,hp and sledpulling.more class info and payouts to follow as sponsors get lined up.if you have any questions feel free to ask?if you wish to sponsor shoot me a pm...

do you know where at yet?
yes i should have noted that the event will be located at the OUTER BANKS SPEEDWAY @ Creswell,NC.closest towns with hotel accomodations is Plymouth and Edenton.bothe are about 15 minutes from the track.hotel info will follow..

Bringing this back to the top.we have a few local sponsors signed on and should be announcing more sponsors in the next few weeks.we have commitments from TS,Team Green and our area dtr ch18 guys always show to support diesel events.also the track et record will once again have a 1000 dollar bounty on it for the po street class.more to come...

Count Comp D in again this year Jess. Looking forward to coming back to the Outer Banks.

Jess, Thats the same week-end as the Chrysler Classic race in Pittsburgh. I will not be able to attend your event this year. I hope the weather is dry for you guys this year. See you in Bowling Green. Thanks Steve B.

I hope the weather works out for you guys this year Jess!!

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend :( I am racing in Pinks All Out that weekend at MIR:rockwoot:

we are pleased to announce some sponsors.
as in past years TS Performance has stepped up in a big way to help us put on this event.my thanks goes to the Perrys for thier support.
also we have a comp d member Donald Elliot aka F/V SarahBrent signed on as asponsor.Donald isnt in the diesel buisness,he is just trying to help us make this race a success in a tough economy.
Ormand Farms has agreed to help us out this year again.thanks to Tommy and Sheila,Tommy has a very nice twin turbo dmax lbz and i hope we can get he and the truck out on the truck this year.
Columbia Service has signed on once again,Steven Swain has worked with Buck and I since getting the first obx race going.we are glad to have him back and to be honest this event wouldnt have gone on this year without Stevens support.thanks again..
Steve Cole of TTS power systems will be helping us out this year as well.

i will be working to get more sponsors lined up very soon,and will release thier names as soon as confirmed.thanks to our signed sponsors and tom those who are to come.any interested in sponsorship please pm me.thanks...jess

Hmmmm....I'm pricing airline tickets, might have to make a showing :D

i am pleased to announce Tim Barber of TRE Diesel Performance and Bob Wagner have agreed to help us out with our event.i want to thank these guys for thier support....

more to come

ok i finally have some info on the truck challenge,ie... a speacial award for those who wish to race,dyno and sled pull at the event allready.all participants will need to do is tell me in advance or at the start of the race day that thet want to be included in this challenge. first the challenge will be called the getsoot.com challenge.Steven Swain will be sponsoring this class.here is how it will work.points will be awarded for lowest et,highest hp and longest sled pull.this will work by say if 5 trucks enter lowest et will get 5 points next lowest 4 points and so on.we will also use mph or tq as a tie breaker if needed.as for rules we wont maximum participation,so we will allow proper truck set for each class.ie if you want to strip your truck to race,you can.if you want to weight your truck up to pull,you can.nitrous and lp and meth will be allowed in the race and dyno.we have a green light for drug use in the pull for this class but i will leave that up to popular vote.ie we will decide day of event on drugs in pull or not. you will need a time slip from race day,Dunbar will register your hp and tq and for the pull you will pull in a class just for this competition. a very nice trohy and a few hundred bucks is up for grabs.i think i have covered it all but if i havent or there are questions let me know....

Back