Pro Diesel Challenge III

i am pleased to announce Powerstroke Nation as a sponsor for the event...thanks

Ed Wayne of Eds Diesel Performance has signed as a sponsor as well..thanks to ed.some lucky folks will be heading home with some very nice truck boxes....

just an fyi trucks that are planning to attend to enter the prostreet race,TS Performance,Stuckey Racing,Buck Spruill,Pro Street Racing,Ed Wayne,Jeff Dean,John P,Tim Barber,Bryan Carter,Russel Hilton,Powersmoker, Brian Buchanan ,myself and a few others are hoping to show up

also diesel power magazine has confirmed they will be attending..

OBX

I will be a good time for all! I can't wait, I love the area, the track and the people. Jeff

I wish I could make it over, I will be in MT the weekend before, and then I have to drive to WA and then catch a plane at some point during the week. I think its about an 8 hour ride for me, no promises lets see how wore out I am.

Edit: Mapquest says its 700 miles, 11+ hours ..... Sure don't look it on the map.

Last edited:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

good news the Schied dragster is coming!!!

finally some sled pull info classes,2.6,2.8,and 3.0. suspnsion can be blocked solid.8000 lb total weight.we prefer exhaust exiting upwards in 2.8 and 3.0. cross bolts not required ,loops in 2.8 and 3.0.no drugs allowed.water is ok.hitch height 26 inches.

also there will be a class were top truck participants pull together,drugs are allowed in this class,but up exiting exhaust is required.

hook fees ,10 for 2.6 and 20 for 2.8 and 3.0. i may be off by 5 dollars on these but i am pretty sure these are right. for top truck challenge 20 dollar hook fee,10 of which will go to sweetn the purse for the top truck challenge.

racing info

friday night gates open at 6 tnt 7-10. 10 to enter 10 to play..

sat morning gates open at 9.30 am for the dyno to get going.15 entry fee,20 dollar tech card.

race classes include, pro street,7.7 index and the Diesel Addiction et brackets.exhibition passes of dragsters,pro stock trucks and hopefully a duramax altered will debut.

any questions feel free to ask or pm me ...

no 2.5 class?
sorry the classes will be 2.6,2.8 and 3.0. we did this because we knew we needed to have several classes and felt that 2.5s could compete with 2.6 trucks.let me say i know nothing about truck pulling,i hope you still come out and pull as the evnt grows we will be able to offer more classes that will suit more needs...

ok yea we will still be coming down there a group of us coming down from md.

it is looking like we will have a 16 truck field in pro street!!!

BUMP ...weather is looking great for this weekend,come out and join us!!!

I wish I could make it over, I will be in MT the weekend before, and then I have to drive to WA and then catch a plane at some point during the week. I think its about an 8 hour ride for me, no promises lets see how wore out I am.

Edit: Mapquest says its 700 miles, 11+ hours ..... Sure don't look it on the map.

I'm already in NC and it's a 7.5hr drive for me !.... almost 500miles. Wish I could make it to show up some of those racers with my tank :hehe: not this year though.

come on weather looks great,and we even have a 7.7 index class just for you...

come on weather looks great,and we even have a 7.7 index class just for you...

Believe me, I would love too. Truck is down for the moment though and the NADM event in PA is less than a month away and I couldn't do both

That 7.7 class is very tempting, but I had no idea nc was 1,300 miles from my house in southeast Texas. Didnt seem like 20+ hours the last time i went up there ( that was 13 years ago though!) Have fun guys!

Back