Pro Street 1/2 Ton Suspension Conversion

You started with a 1/2 ton:hehe::bang:hehe:
LOL I have my hand in various projects. This will work perfectly for what I need. I should have remembered as it's the same rotor pattern change for dropping a Ford 8.8" under an S10.

Kinda like this.

PSTruck014.jpg

Attachments

• PS Truck 014.jpg
    PS Truck 014.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 15
jeff I've got a 2wd whip, Tranny is at the shop now, bills doing me some headwork, pullin the block hopefully soon, then gotta decide what back half to do, trucks in pieces LOL LOL I look at your projects for moral support

jeff I've got a 2wd whip, Tranny is at the shop now, bills doing me some headwork, pullin the block hopefully soon, then gotta decide what back half to do, trucks in pieces LOL LOL I look at your projects for moral support
:hehe::hehe: Ahhhh I see.... Hey check out Chris Alston's Chassisworks page, they have a nifty 2x3 backhalf and the bends are wrinkle free. Plus they are kinda close to ya as far as shipping.

I'm on the fence on which kit though. I may just get fed up and fab one up myself.:Cheer:

oooooohhhhhhhhh wrinkle free, I like my women like that LOL LOL, sweet thx jeff, I gotta get some 1/2 ton suspension, anyone make some tubular upper and lower arms?

Don't waste your time for the uppers- the stockers weigh less.

Lowers DJM suspension has tubular lowers with built in drop....

thx bro, I appreciate it, need to pm me your number I sent it to ya once I think.

Don't waste your time for the uppers- the stockers weigh less.

Lowers DJM suspension has tubular lowers with built in drop....

Hey Jeff, anymore info? I have been looking at 2'' drop spindles, but Belltech seems to be the only option (at right around $600 bucks) :bang

Thank you Jeff!

That along with the oem upper and spindle gives you 3'' drop?

Back