Project DeRanged truck progress

The biggest jet we put in was the 12.2 run, and it was a single 80. You can see the smoke out of the center of the windshield leaking through the hole we blew in the up pipe when it tries to stage. We have a TS dual stage nitrous kit, and we have watched, AKA Stolen, nitrous info from Shawn Ellerton. LOL Were planning to spray it like Dennis Perry salivating for a new set of 24's.

The biggest jet we put in was the 12.2 run, and it was a single 80. You can see the smoke out of the center of the windshield leaking through the hole we blew in the up pipe when it tries to stage. We have a TS dual stage nitrous kit, and we have watched, AKA Stolen, nitrous info from Shawn Ellerton. LOL Were planning to spray it like Dennis Perry salivating for a new set of 24's.

OOOOOOHHHHHH snap..... :hehe:

Colin sent this to me today.

ranger_ennis.jpg

It's out of Joe's shop and at my house. Gonna clean it up tomorrow and we'll be at HMP testing on Sunday afternoon.
Got the front end aligned as close as possible.
Got the nitrous all wired up and working right.
Re-set the 4-link and rear shocks with some phone advice from my brother who is more qualified than any of us to do that and took care of a few little odds and ends.

The trans brake isn't wired in but I didn't have the heart to call Doug about that when his girl just had a new baby yesterday.....I'll bug him tomorrow. LOL

Back