Project X diesel VS, Ford GT

COMP461 said:
Project X is just as it rolled out of the factory, nothing has been stripped off, and it has towed a trailer. So where did that come from. If it had been stripped It would easily run 10's The numbers from the 1/8 mile passes and the .35 it picks up with the second stage of NX , and the 11.62 pass, with a single stage , that would put it easily in the high 11.20's or low 11.30's . And a ticket out the gate. Strip off 1000 lbs of weight and you there, with a totally street driven truck.
I don't think thiers nothing wrong about Project X, I thinks its great And some poor NHRA official got smoked by some diesel owner, maybe he dosen't like vettes or NHRA. Your trying to compare your truck to another, someone else did that a few years back at SEMA, and hasn't spoken to loudly since.:poke:

COMP461,

Great job on the ProjectX truck:rockwoot: . TS will be joining you next year on the HotRod magazine tour*nx* . It will be a great time running against the gasers.

Dennis

I wonder how long until someone moans about being beaten by a diesel and complains for a rule change?

COMP461 said:
You know Richard. Ill line up across from you with Project X after a few hundred miles over the road , and I'm sure you understand the future. Ill have the truck in Denver, or Vegas, want to race. The converter for you new ride show up yet

Hey Richard,

If you don't want to take him up on it, I'd being willing to take a shot :evil The more I hear, the more I want to play.

DJ :evil

FORD POWER - DRIVEWAY BUILT :rockwoot:

Sounds like a race, we'll be at the same track some time. Project X likes fords. and MiniMe looks like a easy victim.

Bye Now said:
COMP461,

Great job on the ProjectX truck:rockwoot: . TS will be joining you next year on the HotRod magazine tour*nx* . It will be a great time running against the gasers.

Dennis

Hope to see you two their next year , I was a blast,

UNBROKEN said:
Greg...something tells me you'll live to eat those words.

Ol' Greg has put his foot in his mouth before............ LOL

Attachments

• Gregfoot.JPG
    Gregfoot.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 22
I remember seeing MiniMe at Indy and seems like it might even have been in Denver. Both times it was like heads up here comes a fast Ferd. Then the light turned green and it was like ohhhhhhhhhh.... never mind. I think ProjectX could handle that Ferd with a couple loose plug wires lol.

MiniMe has never run in Denver that I'm aware of...that's a long ride from Miami. It's undergoing a few changes right now that I'm sure wil let it easily hand Greg his ego. LOL

nummit said:
gonna take two hands to hold all that ego
Yeah.... 2 hands to operate the forklift!:eek:wned: :rockwoot:

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Last edited:
duke1n said:
I remember seeing MiniMe at Indy and seems like it might even have been in Denver. Both times it was like heads up here comes a fast Ferd. Then the light turned green and it was like ohhhhhhhhhh.... never mind. I think ProjectX could handle that Ferd with a couple loose plug wires lo
Mini Me was in Indy, not Denver and we've come a long way from Indy 2-years-ago - our first national event.

[/QUOTE=COMP461] Sounds like a race, we'll be at the same track some time. Project X likes fords. and MiniMe looks like a easy victim.
We're pretty much planning to go everywhere this year. Glad to hear you are willing to play. Whatever plans you have for 2007, let us know. I'd be real willing to set it up already. :drool1: You can post it here or send me an email domingo@dj-performance.com.

[/QUOTE=UNBROKEN]MiniMe has never run in Denver that I'm aware of...that's a long ride from Miami. It's undergoing a few changes right now that I'm sure wil let it easily hand Greg his ego.
We took the truck out of the shop. We're going to Gainesville this weekend. Still at it's full street weight (a/c and everything). We'll keep you posted on what she runs.

Trapper said:
............. I've never been beat buy a Banks product,................. *

I've never seen a Banks product in competition-but, I'm ready to.

Ah must have been Indy then 2 years ago I saw it. Throw it on the trailer and come on up. If Robbie has thoughts of taking down Richard, MiniMe should be low hanging fruit for him LOL.

duke1n said:
Ah must have been Indy then 2 years ago I saw it. Throw it on the trailer and come on up. If Robbie has thoughts of taking down Richard, MiniMe should be low hanging fruit for him LOL.

Trailer , we don't need no stinking trailer, lol,

duke1n said:

Robbie who? Mini Me is always available. Didn't know there was a Robbie that wanted to play ....

Last edited:
Back