Project X diesel VS, Ford GT

COMP461 said:
Trailer , we don't need no stinking trailer, lol,

Still haven't heard anything about your schedule. I'm not too much into keyboard racing - and I'm not interested in playing comebacks, that's for stand up comics :wrong:

DJ :evil

I think that our schedule will let as many people as possible see us , try about 15 NHRA national events , and we won't be the only diesel , there is a united group of us making plans now.

Last edited:
We run DHRA. We may very possibly make some of the NHRA events. It will be a pleasure to line up with you.

Here is a good view of heating the M&H's

Attachments

• scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 45
djdieseltech said:
We run DHRA. We may very possibly make some of the NHRA events. It will be a pleasure to line up with you.

what class will you be running , I'm running Top Sportsman ,SC and SG along with Kirk Manuels SS/DM in divisonal races

Last edited:
COMP461 said:
Sounds like a race, we will be at the same track some time. Project X likes fords. and MiniMe looks like a easy victim.

Greg,

Aug. 11 Cecil County Dragway we are having a Diesel Drag and Dyno Day (Details to be posted soon) . A relaxed T&T day (limited number of racers) with lots of Grudge racing going on. Several of the Pro Diesels have already commited to being there also.

Bring "Project X" and I can school it on what a Ford work/plow truck can do:hehe: Hell, it's a perfect oppurtunity to break out the "Banks Dmax" to see what it can do also!!:rockwoot:

on a lighter note, i have people coming up to me and asking me what did i with my smoke, now that i have a little bit bigger charger. there may be people that dont like the smoke, but i bet theres more people looking for it. i would be willing to bet that this sport gets a little bit of attention from SMOKE!

....I bet someone comes up with a Smoke and no-smoke race. :hehe:

sorry dockboy......i am going to use you as an example. look at his avatar. it looks awsome.(nice action shot) now imagine it with out the smoke. i am sorry, smoke is part of this business, wasted or not(pun intended:poke: )

moss said:
sorry dockboy......i am going to use you as an example. look at his avatar. it looks awsome.(nice action shot) now imagine it with out the smoke. i am sorry, smoke is part of this business, wasted or not(pun intended:poke: )

Yeah, but none down the track :Cheer:

Click here to see Video

I am not totally against smoke, in all actuality; I think its contributes a little flavor to the sport. The unnecessary amounts that we all know can be cleaned up are what are causing problems with the Gas crowd.
The unconscious smoking out the starting line officials, the tree, and the lights maybe laughed at by some, but it’s this behavior that was talked about when the new rules were being lobbied for.
The in your face, fill up the other car; attitude is a big cause of the animosity at the tracks. We asked to be included on a level playing field; the nitrous will do that, and more. The ability for a nitrous powered diesel car to compete in the Super type racing (Super Comp Super Gas Super Street) and consistently hit a real tree, where the autostart is not artificially increased, is a real possibility

I have never been a Super series racer, I have always been a bottom bulb racer,(Super Stock , Comp) and I feel I’m good at that. I have thou been around the best in super series racing, and I believe that a turbo diesel engine with nitrous, will in the hands of a competitive super racer be a deadly weapon. The ability of this engine to stay consistent with wide swings in density altitudes is remarkable. The nitrous will allow the engine to quickly get up on the motor on the line and react with a moderate amount of consistency I hope to see a lot of you out there ,
*nx* :rules:

Again Greg,

Aug. 11 Cecil County Dragway.

Bring "Project X" and your "I have always been a bottom bulb racer":evil

I garuantee you won't out tree me, and my Ford work truck loves things like "Project X":rockwoot:

COMP461 said:

LOL

Well Greg...............you are not the only one that knows how to leave the line!!:bow: :kick:

My normal RT is .020 -.060 and have the slips to prove it:evil

So.........Again, Aug. 11 Cecil County Dragway........Will you and Project X be there?:Cheer:

Greg v. Greg !

Winner gets to call himself "Poobah Greg!"

Need to setup a Sat night, Comp Diesel, grudge match Timmy. There's a whole slew of hillbillies on here I want a piece of haha.

I’ll be at a track somewhere in the future where you will be but don’t know if I will have Project X at that particular race , but you could still line up , with the intense race schedule and public appearances. I’m not sure when. .

On a side Bar since you mention your RT, I’m usually not to bad myself, when it counted for a whole year my AIV (average in competition) light while running Competition Eliminator was a .027. This average was while line up beside some of the intimidating legends of the NHRA.

Last edited:
Back