ProStreet F-100

Graham is a pretty good welder. Once saw him Tig a vband to a pipe with one hand and a blindfold.

Buy the stuff you need. Send it to me. I'll weld it.on for free 99. Just send work my way and cover shipping home.

Hop in a $5.99 flat rate box and come weld some cage! I'll pay shipping both ways.

Graham is a pretty good welder. Once saw him Tig a vband to a pipe with one hand and a blindfold.

I'm not too shabby myself....

8D1881C9-9B62-40FD-9368-0D1CE7AE92E7_zpspm6pnapw.jpg

:hehe: Now that is funny right thar. Awesome project & work man. Really dig the back half tubing work. Looking forward to updates!

Maybe you can tell us where you got the inlet /outlet plates for the water outlets? And give me alil info on the 4l80 I was thinking of putting one in my new build only diffence I was gonna run the ( rossler lil black box ) very easy and simple ! What Trans brake are you using?

Maybe you can tell us where you got the inlet /outlet plates for the water outlets? And give me alil info on the 4l80 I was thinking of putting one in my new build only diffence I was gonna run the ( rossler lil black box ) very easy and simple ! What Trans brake are you using?

Coolant plates on the engine are from Haisley I believe. I might have a thread on here somewhere. Pricey little things.

The transmission is from Mike Wood's duramax mustang. Built by Gordon Stoney. Info on the unit is limited. I have called the builder and talked to Mike to gain any info I could. Went as fast as 9.20s @ 3600lbs 1/4mile. ~200mph in the Texas mile. Fresh rebuild and 300m input shaft. I believe it still has a 34 sprag rather than an aftermarket 36. Which I will probably have to address at some point. Trans brake is the builder's design. Similar to jake's newest d3. Although this one was made several years before jake came out with his. Coan converter. I did buy a one off billet OD carrier to install at a later date. The stock one seems to strip the splines around 2000hp.

47/48r's are proven to hold up at high diesel power. 4l80's are not common and are fairly new ground. It will be a learning curve I feel. Time will tell.

Also ups and FedEx have been kind to me the last few days. Hopefully I'll have time this week to get busy with some new parts.

Just ran across your thread. I still need to read everything. Take it you will be at Bandimere at some point? I subscribed so please post up when you take it out, and where. Would love to see it in action.

Someday yes, it will be at bandimere. I have a local track in grand junction 20 minutes away as well. Depending on how well they prep it will depend on the amount of time it sees there.

Someday yes, it will be at bandimere. I have a local track in grand junction 20 minutes away as well. Depending on how well they prep it will depend on the amount of time it sees there.

Sounds good to me. I'd show up at either one. I know these projects don't happen overnight.

Excellent build! Love all the pictures, keeps me motivated for my much less build.

I'd like a little more info on the 4L80 if you could. What adaptor plate, flex plate? You mind giving some converter info? Anything your willing to talk about I'd love to hear.

The transmission is from Mike Wood's duramax mustang. Built by Gordon Stoney. Info on the unit is limited. I have called the builder and talked to Mike to gain any info I could. Went as fast as 9.20s @ 3600lbs 1/4mile. ~200mph in the Texas mile. Fresh rebuild and 300m input shaft. I believe it still has a 34 sprag rather than an aftermarket 36. Which I will probably have to address at some point. Trans brake is the builder's design. Similar to jake's newest d3. Although this one was made several years before jake came out with his. Coan converter. I did buy a one off billet OD carrier to install at a later date. The stock one seems to strip the splines around 2000hp.

47/48r's are proven to hold up at high diesel power. 4l80's are not common and are fairly new ground. It will be a learning curve I feel. Time will tell.

Excellent build! Love all the pictures, keeps me motivated for my much less build.

I'd like a little more info on the 4L80 if you could. What adaptor plate, flex plate? You mind giving some converter info? Anything your willing to talk about I'd love to hear.

I've mentioned here about all I know about it.

I mocked up the front clip tonight. Boy, it makes this thing look a lot lower than I was expecting. Also a pile of parts showed up yesterday.

E61F661E-F1D4-45FE-BBF6-DB4689F9CE7B_zpsn9wjihvt.jpg

Oil pan on the ground? Are you going to section it and kick it out to the sides like the gassers do for capacity with clearance?

Back