ProStreet F-100

So little faith? Project is still going the same as ever. There are no sponsor names on the side of this one. Takes time, isn't cheap.

Update. Injectors will be shipped soon. Adapter and flex plate came. I picked up the new front end. Cage is complete.

When my front tires get here the truck will actually start looking as something has been accomplished. Need tires to move it around since the new lug pattern on the front is 5x4.5. Engine and tranny will go in the next day. Now that the ride height is correct the backhalf can be completed and rearend installed.

54cc11c2.jpg

Last edited:
So little faith? Project is still going the same as ever. There are no sponsor names on the side of this one. Takes time, isn't cheap.

Update. Injectors will be shipped soon. Adapter and flex plate came. I picked up the new front end. Cage is complete.

When my front tires get here the truck will actually start looking as something has been accomplished. Need tires to move it around since the new lug pattern on the front is 5x4.5. Engine and tranny will go in the next day. Now that the ride height is correct the backhalf can be completed and rearend installed.

54cc11c2.jpg
Who's intake or did you build it adam?

Looks amazing as usual!!

Pm sent.
Thanks for the love. Pretty excited to get all the little things bolted up. I'm very impressed with the valve cover. Finish is outstanding.

That valve cover is sexxxxxxxy!

I think I will be investing in one. Keating?

Also would ya send me that pm also. I'm looking for manifold options.

Thank ya Adam,

Cant believe I ever missed this one... Will not miss anymore that is for sure. Top notch work sir!

So when is this thing gonna b done?

Was hoping to make a pass this year. But at this rate I'll have plenty of dyno time and scaled chassis setup over winter. Lookin like opening day next year turn key.

Cant believe I ever missed this one... Will not miss anymore that is for sure. Top notch work sir!

Stay tuned. Thanks again for the support everyone.

54cc11c2.jpg

Could you also send me a pm about the valve cover and manifold. Looks great man.

Well I don't want everyone else's engines to look the same as mine damnit.

For your clever post I submit a picture of the disapering truck
c6223641.jpg
It's so wittle n cutz.

Or Big Foot (being a Texas Big Foot, he must be extra big) stole the back half of you truck so he could use it as a bath tub. Hey, Big Foots like to be clean too...LOL.

How much does it weigh now Cliff?

It's so wittle n cutz.

Or Big Foot (being a Texas Big Foot, he must be extra big) stole the back half of you truck so he could use it as a bath tub. Hey, Big Foots like to be clean too...LOL.

How much does it weigh now Cliff?

No clue since Maximus (that's what I named the local squash) needed a bath. He said he would bring it back but noooooo. All bipeds are the same le sigh

Back