ProStreet F-100

Little more weight savings and modern front suspension. Large brakes, more desirable lug pattern, hyd R&P steering, an additional 5" of drop.

Out with the old
aa654ef1.jpg

In with the new
0c67f835.jpg

8a3eca6a.jpg

Big brakes
eca267cd.jpg

What is the frame dimensions it needs to work with? Outside of rail, inside of rail and rail height? If it's close, I may have to track one down for my chrysler wagon and ditch the torsion bars and rear steering!

Not this year sadly. Next year i'd be happy if you had a look see.

Anymore progress? Awesome job so far, wish I had the time and funds to do something similar. :bow:

Taking a week of vacation so I'll have a full two weeks on and off to get everything finished up with the install. I'll post a few pics if anyone is interested.

Hard to believe this thing started as a quick street build. That's out the window at this point.

I love seeing pics of your progress. I need to see if i can make a front end like that work in my truck.

Last edited:
There are lots of options out there. The old ford frame design allows for a less complicated swap. Probably not that case with yours because of frame width, height, etc. Try doing a mustang 2 sized accordingly.

Back