ProStreet F-100

1df7fa80.jpg

249b98e1.jpg

Just remember to use loc tite when you bolt down your floor boards you dont want them to fall off when you hit the laughing gas.

Just remember to use loc tite when you bolt down your floor boards you dont want them to fall off when you hit the laughing gas.

As long as he doesn't slam his laptop he should be fine. :poke:

Awesome project, man!

Wtf happen to this project?.... I really kinda sorta wanna a update on this.

Unfortunetly since its been about two months since a update, its obviously being parted out and sold.

I know but these old analog things are such a pain to calibrate. It will be going back to radio shack after the weekend, I think when I drove under some high power lines the 4 phase caused it to scramble. I need to splurge and get an analog meter with the built in smartass detector, but with my recent unemployment that makes things hard.

Last edited:
Nice:rockwoot:! Motor? I've always prefer boats to cars/trucks.

Sweet GMC BTW, very clean.

New(30hrs) SB 350 will edelbrock goodies. 1.98 heads i believe. Brand new bravo 1 outdrive with 3 year warranty. 5 blade 23 pitch prop.
Runs about 58-60mph on 85octane. Seems to do real good on fuel. Starts instantly, runs smooth. I love the silent choice exhaust because most of the time I like hearing the pipes just not always. Also has 8speakers and 2 amps.

Id like to add some power. Maybe get to the 450hp mark.

Thanks for the comments. My GMC is my pride and joy.

Back