Prostreet guys- can I weight up the s10 and run with you?

The hippies would be all over us if a moose has 1/2" bolts in his legs in the back of an s10 going down the dragstrip.

No you may not run Pro Street, without modifications.

Since the S10 is so teenie-weenie, it constitutes a clear aerodynamic advantage versus other fullsize trucks. To compensate for this, and since you are a Cummins guy, you must install towing mirrors, and run "mirrors out" on every dragstrip pass.

Then you may be allowed to run Pro Street LOL LOL

No you may not run Pro Street, without modifications.

Since the S10 is so teenie-weenie, it constitutes a clear aerodynamic advantage versus other fullsize trucks. To compensate for this, and since you are a Cummins guy, you must install towing mirrors, and run "mirrors out" on every dragstrip pass.

Then you may be allowed to run Pro Street LOL LOL

:cheer: MIRRORS-OUT FTW! :cheer:

LOL LOL LOL

If I remember right it was a combo of traction, then found out throttle cable was only traveling 75%, fixed that and then it was really bad traction. So Cliff is right and I don't think the added ballast weight will hurt either

I would suggest trying to keep the ballast as much over the rear axle or just forward as you can. With the short wheel base and the weight aft as far as possible made things very hairy for me on the big end on my truck. Just something to consider but I am surely no expert.

IIRC you were at the NHRDA East Coast Regional Finals in Bowling Green in 2009 correct? You had real skinny tires on the back? Think we talked and I was trying to convince you to tub it out more, shorten the rear axles and put some serious meats on it?

Back