PSDPlayer vs IMELMO Deathmatch Procharger Shootout

just a little info on Elmo's kit.

We are going after more of the daily driver type build very similar to Buddy's 7.3 that we did. Then a fully blown setup and loosing all dd characteristics. In the end result we want to have a kit that the average any body can purchase and drop right on there truck with least amount modifications needing to be done to the truck (A/C, accesories, etc)

Like Rich showed we have enough on our hands with big ridiculous blowers at the current moment.

Look forward to seeing the outcome in all builds mentioned.

Good job getting started PSDPLAYER! Im sure it will run good. But im also sure Elmos will be done first!! lol

got all you guys who thinks its a waste of time, Drive one with a blower on it then talk.

as far as the kennebell 2.8 blower. its very nice, but possibly a little small. The blower sitting on top of the Dmax in our shop is 9.8 liters. Although a little overkill!

Dannys truck may end up with an F1 over the D1. But I think there is a lot to be gained here by running blowers.

Good job getting started PSDPLAYER! Im sure it will run good. But im also sure Elmos will be done first!! lol

got all you guys who thinks its a waste of time, Drive one with a blower on it then talk.

as far as the kennebell 2.8 blower. its very nice, but possibly a little small. The blower sitting on top of the Dmax in our shop is 9.8 liters. Although a little overkill!

Dannys truck may end up with an F1 over the D1. But I think there is a lot to be gained here by running blowers.

so you've got a powerstroke w/ a Procharger on it?!?!? tell us about it!!! TALK!

welll this was DEF an interesting thread to read through! Good luck with the build doug and cant wait to start seeing some results with the setup man!!

Its amazing what a video will do 13 post since the vid and no doubters to say it does work.Cant wait to Dannys and Dougs trucks run bet those trucks are gonna kick some ass,Right on guys

Mine should be. If the Procharger comes in this week like it's supposed to they chould be firing mine up before next week.

Back