Pulling truck/tractor names that you know of?

These are a few that I like. As far as I know, these are not taken yet. If any of them already are taken, someone can correct me.

Terminal Velocity
Duct Tape 'n Bailing Wire
Gale's Nightmare
Smoke Screen
Bad One
Devil's Hotrod
Straight From Hell
Fueled By Adrenaline
Heavy Duty
Torque
Rice Cooker
Tornado Alley
Turn 'n Burn
Hook 'n Book
The Other Woman
Moneymaker

Anyone who is looking for a name for their truck is welcome to use any of these providing that they aren't already taken.

Scott

nobody from ohio or what: here a few
cuz its bad
the raged edge
grey wolf
in the red
bad reputation
bad intentions
shot gun red
dusk til dawn
iron dragon
corn and soybean special
fanasty
live wire
chasin tail
up n smoke
the tractor
interracial
sneaky snake
agstreamly hooked (ohio cat)
smoknya
radical ram
3 bears
bounty hunter
xxx
the big toy
ride the lighting
sally"s alcoholic sister
next generation

razors edge
burnin money
lowe down
lowe down and dirty
shameless
super shameless

and some more
not tonight deere
studley studebarker
home grown
aggitator
instagro
play boy
simon sez
social security
unleashed
black dog
black sheep

What about SILVER BULLET??/ any one ever heard of a pulling truck called that???

Dont for get about

GOLDDIGGER might not be a full blown pulling truck but i am working on it.

silver bullet is a big rig it won the usa east pulling this years its a bad bad semi to mess with

http://www.bigrigspulling.com/

SILVER BULLET I was the original modified semi truck built by the Sanders’ Pulling Team in Ravenna, Ohio. This truck began to pull with the Big Rigs Pulling Series almost fifteen years ago and has been one of the most popular trucks to ever compete in the series. This truck was an experiment to see if a V-12 Detroit Diesel could be competitive with the other Big Rigs. Fred Sanders tried every conceivable trick to try to make the Detroit work in his Mack, but the engine failed on many occasions. Finally in 2005 after a tremendous disintegration the Detroit was finally laid to rest.

SILVER BULLET I did not compete during the 2006 season. The Sanders’ Team commissioned Dale Francis of Chardon, Ohio (Francis Engineering) to produce a new 998 cubic inch V-8 Mack engine for the truck. This engine was finally completed in April of 2007 and installed in the truck for the 2007 season. The new Mack is similar in design to the engine in J.R. Collins’ “Buckeye Bulldog” semi and also set up just like the Mack engine that was in former puller John Bojec’s Mack truck that was very competitive in the late 1990s.

SILVER BULLET II is the newest truck in a fleet of pulling machines owned by the Sanders Excavating Pulling Team of Ravenna, Ohio. This truck was built from the ground up over the winter of 2005 – 2006 and includes all of the newest innovations. The truck is driven by Fred Sanders, the owner of the team.

All of the trucks from Sanders bear the same bright silver color scheme with Red and Black lettering and detailing. And all of the Sander’s Team trucks are Macks!! But this one is different….

SILVER BULLET II is equipped with the newest electronic Cummins engine with triple turbo-chargers. The QXK-19 Cummins engine is a derivative of the older KT-600 engine and is very similar to the motor that was built for former Big Rigs puller John Bojec. The engine was built by Francis Machine in Chardon, Ohio.

The original SILVER BULLET I returned to the pulling track in 2007 with a completely different style Mack V-8 under the hood.

silverbullet-2008.jpg

Last edited:
Ace's Wild
Iron Dragon
New Generation Plus
Rampage
Rapped Up
Red Avenger
Greenline Express II
Git Er Done Deere
Red Gambler
Cruisin Mule
Sneaky Snake
Rowdy Red
Nameless
Greenline Express
Red Mule
Renegade Deere
All Business
Dirty Sally
Kathy's Complaint
Youngblood
Puff 'n Stuff
Radical Red
Lock 'n Load
Ryan's Toy
Buckeye Shaker
The Menace
The Judge
Outta Control
Rags to Riches
Holy Cow

Up N Atom My personal favorite Super Stock Tractor

Thanks For Remembering Me Beatty In The Red Oh Yeah And Dont Forget Cummin On Ya

Hear are some that have not been mentioned

#1 my favorite and no one said ... "Red Line Fever"
Assorted Nuts
Top Priority
Code Red
Gone Moken
Color of Money
Against Tradition
Hot Iron
That Darn Deer
Another Darn Deer
Albino Binder
Baby Deer
Brutal Force
My Last Excuse
Full Throttle
Full Metal Jacket
Red Thunder
Simply Nastyer
Under The Influence
No Mercy
Desperado
Spare Parts
Time Bomb (If I ever hook the thing)

Horsepower & Heels .... would be my suggestion for a lady's truck.

SILVER BULLET I was the original modified semi truck built by the Sanders’ Pulling Team in Ravenna, Ohio. This truck began to pull with the Big Rigs Pulling Series almost fifteen years ago and has been one of the most popular trucks to ever compete in the series. This truck was an experiment to see if a V-12 Detroit Diesel could be competitive with the other Big Rigs. Fred Sanders tried every conceivable trick to try to make the Detroit work in his Mack, but the engine failed on many occasions. Finally in 2005 after a tremendous disintegration the Detroit was finally laid to rest.

]

I know the son of the guy who built the detroit. He has 2 strokes all over his basment.

Farmers Addiction (my truck)

Low Budget (My buddy nate's truck)

Beautiful noise (Grandpa's twin hemi tractor gone now )

Family Tradition (Uncle's single engine tractor)

Eat Soot (Got-Torque's truck)

Back