Pulling truck/tractor names that you know of?

My '98 is Cheap Hooker and my '05 is Miss Sled... never been able to decide which set of keys to grab if the shop caught on fire. :hehe:

So Diesel Diva, have you came up with a name and paint scheme yet?

Just remembered a few more

Rapid Heart Beat
King of the Hill
Diggin Ditches
Dirt Slingin Ram
Modern Day Rebel
Expensive Addiction
Farmers Frieght Train

here are some from the area.....

Stress Relief
Self Gratification
Parts
Junkyard Dog
Grandpa
Shazaam
Money Pit
Hot Pipes

Last edited:
i called my '99 Secondhand Smoke... buildin my other truck this winter and was wonderin if any of you had heard of Legal Addiction if not thats what im callin it so its taken

Well guys I don't have any truck names to offer, but I do know of some tractor names...

Elbow Deep
Just 4 Fun
It's Only Money
Wicked Whitetail
Case Pending
Snoopy II

Hot and Bothered
Cummin On
International Disaster
Bad Company
Sandhill Binder
Red Eye Express
The Brat
Sparkys Revenge

mine is WORKIN' MAN'S DOLLAR......

if i can find someone to draw out my design for my truck i will get it done.....

i want a big diesel freight train with a cummins C on the front and have a sled hooked to it.........big enough to go across the entire back glass........my transport trucks will get the same sticker except it wont have the C and it will be hooked to a gooseneck trailer.......

some other ones ive thought about were

HIGH BALLIN'
299 AND 9
ONE DOLLAR SHORT, ONE DAY LATE
CUMMIN AND STROKE ME
SWAMP THING
FADED GLORY
OLD GLORY
HOLDIN IT ALL
WALKING TALL
GALLOPIN' GOOSE
LOADED LIKE A FREIGHT TRAIN, DRIVEN LIKE AN AIRPLANE (my companys motto)
LOADED LIKE A BOX CAR, DRIVEN LIKE NASCAR
SUICIDE SALLY

I've heard of a certain smokless modified diesel pulling truck being built out west goes by the name of "Cummin out of the closet"

PROBABLY BE PAINTED RED WITH WHITE STICKERS.......but the only way they can keep it from smoking is :nos::nos::nos::nos::nos:

mine is
be good or be good at it

my wifes is when we get it bult
missing parts

some locals are wiskey business
bootlegger
smallfry
texas dirt slinger
sodbuster
pay 4 with dirty money
kids at play
cotten candy
just hanging on
tinker toy

hey, I recognize most of those. They pull with the TTTPA. were you at the Boyd pull this weekend?

no i wanted to go but my wife had to open a store this weekend so she had to work all weekend it sucked but may be it will pay for my pulltruck to be finished you will see it at all the tttpa pulls next year

Back