Pulls in WI

oh its a blast like to see who can make it in the field this year in the open class

anybody kknow more info on utica?

Like the classes. Or who sanctions it.

If I can hang weights Ill hurry up and build my bracket. If theres lower classes that dont allow it then I wont worry about it.

Stock NO SMOKE WHAT SO EVER or u will be dq, Cheater stock ie boxes downloaders maybe bars? no weight and a open class run what ya brung. Should be a great time! Too bad its a bean field insted of corn like last year lol Hope to meet some of ya there!

Next area pull is in little town of Newton Aug 15-16......this is the biggest pull in the area, times to be annouced. unfortunately i will not pull this event, the stock allison can only handle so much and i fear it about to jump on its last leg

Arlington is on Friday and Doylestown is on Sun.... Lots of Gas truck carnage was goin on at Utica thats for sure.... Specially the 04 Ram that was running nitrous that went BOOM. You had a good pull ram tough, there were a couple truck in that class that didn't belong.... I was pretty sure DirtyHooker was going to win the open class, but it didn't sound like his truck was runnin the rpms it usually does, but it was still enough to get him the win...

Arlington is on Friday and Doylestown is on Sun.... Lots of Gas truck carnage was goin on at Utica thats for sure.... Specially the 04 Ram that was running nitrous that went BOOM. You had a good pull ram tough, there were a couple truck in that class that didn't belong.... I was pretty sure DirtyHooker was going to win the open class, but it didn't sound like his truck was runnin the rpms it usually does, but it was still enough to get him the win...

Which trucks?

The Powerstoke that was DQ'd right off of the bat that was the first hook and my buds Dmax that ran second behind him, he's usually up a class runnin weights. You defiantly had a sweet run into the beans though! What happened on your second run? I think you would had the Dirty Hooker for sure.... I saw alot more Pure Power Diesel stickers as well, but no Garrett? What happened?

Last edited:
I think Garrett made the run down to Owensville for the DHRA hool.

that was pretty loud boom to it was ok had better i just couldnt get my rpms up. Yea there was some in that class that normally pull in the open but they followed the rules and they were let in

The Powerstoke that was DQ'd right off of the bat that was the first hook and my buds Dmax that ran second behind him, he's usually up a class runnin weights. You defiantly had a sweet run into the beans though! What happened on your second run? I think you would had the Dirty Hooker for sure.... I saw alot more Pure Power Diesel stickers as well, but no Garrett? What happened?

Why did they DQ the powerstroke?
I was spinning so much out of the hole cause of the extra weight they added to the box and my converter decided to lock at or just after the 3-4 shift. The wheel speed caught up with the ground speed, then when the truck almost died the converter unlocked. I lock it with my switch after it came back alive. You can hear it in the vid when it locks about half track.

the black powerstroke that pulled frist wasnt dq'd i beleave it was a white powerstroke that was dq'ed i will post up the standing if any wants it i took a photo of it

Yep i pulled, but the only reason i did was because i made a bet with the kid with the other silver cummins. My truck is a turd and i proved it in front of everybody, haha but it was lots of fun. I never pull my truck cause i need it for work, but i think im hooked on pulling it now. And yea i went with the group ray was with. Where are you from?

I saw alot more Pure Power Diesel stickers as well, but no Garrett? What happened?

We pulled in Michigan, and after the 2nd hook, a leak appeared in my #1 injection line.
It was big enough that I wasn't going to bust my @ss to get back to WI to pull with a truck that is only running on 5.5 cylinders :bang :)

Yep i pulled, but the only reason i did was because i made a bet with the kid with the other silver cummins. My truck is a turd and i proved it in front of everybody, haha but it was lots of fun. I never pull my truck cause i need it for work, but i think im hooked on pulling it now. And yea i went with the group ray was with. Where are you from?

yup once you pull your hooked it sucks during the winter having no pulls i am from waunakee

Back