Pwoject Wicked Wabbit

Just call Dave at Passenger performance.
1-604-835-4008
He can hook you up.

There are others as well but one call will do it.

dan

I looked at the clutch out of the parts tranny I have, threw it up in the air and caught it a couple of times, kinda juggled it and the flywheel.......thought to myself, and this little sucker will actually put some HP to the ground?? LOL LOL

The best I have heard on the Wabbits is 14.XX?? IIRC, not gonna get that close to it....but hope I can come close :evil

zukgod1 said:
Just call Dave at Passenger performance.
1-604-835-4008
He can hook you up.

There are others as well but one call will do it.

dan

Sweet, thanks!

This is gonna be retarded...but also fun*nx*

Chris

i've found one near me an 83 i think body is shot has not run in two years, and all for.....

$175

I took a quick video of my 85 1.6 na with 3 inch exhaust. I have another one of when I first got it on if you search my other folders on this site. It is sort of ricer like but it does sound kind of cool. Some of the pics I took during fabin it up are also on this site.

http://community.webshots.com/user/bgtony1

Tony

Well, no pics, but the motor is in, waiting on one CV shaft, finish fabbing the intake and put some exhaust on this dude and it will be road worthy. AC blows cold, the motor runs like a top and is CLEAN inside, had both the valve cover and oil pan off looking around.

I can't wait to get this dude going, now if only work would let me off long enough to do more than a few hours each day :bang

What he means is a few hours a week. Ha Ha Stealing my glory. How dare you.:stab: Gotta mess with you.

Ok i will be the first to let everyone know its alive and driving under its own diesel power.I test drove it around the block early this morning. My neighbors did'nt really appreciate this feat due to the fact the turbine outlet is the only exaust it has.:evil :evil But anyway all he has to do is tie up a few loose ends and he can start enjoying 40+ mpg and do it with cold air to boot. Almost for got to mention the nice little turbo whine it gives off.:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

BILLY aint got no dam job, thats BS! i challenge his a$$ to a MPG contest to the death!

jponder said:
BILLY aint got no dam job, thats BS! i challenge his a$$ to a MPG contest to the death!

......and I thought you fell off the world. :hehe:

jponder said:

Bring it ON!!!! Not only will I TOP YOUR RECORD! I will GO FASTER doing it :poke:

what in the ell are u doing posting at 3 am? Dont you know when you post I get an email verification and if i forget to turn my speaker off my puter starts making racket and wakes me up? like it did this morning and I get up and look at the computer and its a bunch of smack talking!:banned:

I work nights now John, and I finally found a puter that will let me on the site :rockwoot:

Once I get something better than stock performance out of this thing, that is going on the back glass :evil

Thanks Josiah!!

Dang, I dont even have my engine back from the machine shop!!

At least I remembered to call them today thanks to this thread. Left everything there about 3 weeks ago....

Gonna be fun (I hope).

Billy, what have you done to yours? Injectors? Pump? Exhaust?

dan

So far I'm still trying to get it road ready :bang

Motor runs great, but hasn't been run for more than 10-15 minutes at a time so far, I really want to drive it for a month or so to get any kinks worked out of the whole vehicle before I go stupid with it. As it sits right now I'll be getting it tagged, insured and inspected on Friday, also getting the exhaust put on by a local shop.

What I do know so far is the A/C blows cold, the motor purrs like a top, and has a sticking oil ring LOL LOL (smokes a touch).

i can see this already . wait billy ill send you some stack for the wabbit 2/2.5 i believe they are

Back