Quadzilla Adrenaline!!!

I have the stealth, no problems here. I just hooked a pigtail on the stealth, oring on one side with a spade terminal on the other. Easy plug in/out.

I have been trying different things, RowJ is smoother but it has no more power, still took it to 4K on the tach and was still pulling, that was with smarty on #8, I am currently running my tst fueling module, adrenaline on pl10 and smarty on #8, it pulls very very hard, but it will only go to about 3800 and then it lays down, back to the adrenaline w/ pump it will go way on up in the RPM, I don't think the TST comp has the ability to pulse the pump above 3800,

I have been trying different things, RowJ is smoother but it has no more power, still took it to 4K on the tach and was still pulling, that was with smarty on #8, I am currently running my tst fueling module, adrenaline on pl10 and smarty on #8, it pulls very very hard, but it will only go to about 3800 and then it lays down, back to the adrenaline w/ pump it will go way on up in the RPM, I don't think the TST comp has the ability to pulse the pump above 3800,

why would you run three boxes???????

ok, what is the max duty cycle this box places on the VP44 solenoid?

i.e, is it really worth trading off my Blue Box for it?

I don't run both hooked up only one at a time, I have to say that the adrenaline is much smoother with it hooked up, TST want to get jerky

I have been using a posi loc to tap the wire the same connection I used when I had the drag comp.

I used the posi-tap too, it took a while to get a good connection but is fine now.

Went out today to try and make a burnout video and take pictures using the RowJ on the adrenaline . I had one heck of a time getting the tires to break loose ( lack of power )I never had this problem with the Smarty & drag comp it seems like the more I want to like this Adrenaline the more I am disappointed with it .

Went out today to try and make a burnout video and take pictures using the RowJ on the adrenaline . I had one heck of a time getting the tires to break loose ( lack of power )I never had this problem with the Smarty & drag comp it seems like the more I want to like this Adrenaline the more I am disappointed with it .

Something is wrong with your box or truck. I could do a burnout video just by tapping the go pedal. It is actually hard to not do a burnout with this box on anything above PL02. I am being serious.

I was able to burn both tires towing my 8k gooseneck! It's hard to drive in the rain without going sideways! esp. with the ol' lady egging me on! LOL!

Can you feel a big difference in performance as you go up in PL? Possibly a bad connection at the pump tap or canbus plug?

i re-used the drag comp posi tap with the adrenaline and after i tried the row J tune the first time, i unplugged the tap at the wire and then plugged it back it. night and day difference. i need somone who will solder that wire on there for me...any takers??

btw - i tried out a tune for another member since his truck is down and it absolutely rocks. nothing like a 40' cloud of black smoke out of my stack complimented by the white smoke from the tires...i need to get a pic/video up soon. i was impressed :bow: adrenaline

The Adrenaline does not override the TM like the Smarty does (partially). Put the Smarty on there with the Adrenaline to help override the TM and you'lll be good to go.

Back