Quadzilla Adrenaline!!!

New tune is wicked powerful! I can't believe how much harder it pulls and how much more smoke it puts out!

what tune is that? adr2025?

Doesn't matter! All ADR2000 series tunes have the same agressive fueling..... just different extras added to higher numbers.
For testing....I would run only the 2000 tune. This insures you don't have any defueling or limits pre set. (I don't think there are any but....?)

RJ

RJ

the new ADR2000 is no where near as powerful on the bottom end as the older ones....or is it just me ??

I daily drive on the ADR 1000, to avoid surging around town on my auto. Newest feels stronger to me on low end but have not pushed it hard.
I lost 30 hp on the dyno (testing with Quad vs ADR2000 that was suppose to be same tune we developed on dyno).... so I suspect he found more.

I will be testing previous ADR2000 vs new ADR2000 at the track on Saturday.

RJ

well got my frist hook with the Quad. THIS THING ROCKS!!!! 3 out of 5 were full pulls the others were not so good. the quad was cuttin in and out real bad couldent even spool the turbo. but other than that they were awesome il get videos up soon

...I will be testing previous ADR2000 vs new ADR2000 at the track on Saturday.
Times with new ADR2000 tune were similar to previous ADR 2000 time from two weeks ago. 1/10 slower on this country track vs NHRA track on 4/5/08. Top speeds were identical, in the 105 range, but this newer tune seems to pull harder on top?
And around town, the 2000 tune on PL05, has no surge on my CTD over 1300 rpm. :D This is a big improvement.

If interested, this video was a 12.83/104.96....with my slowest 60' of the day...1.86. Poor quality but does show how nicely the smoke clears up on newest 2000 tune!
The Adrenaline took out the 550 hp 3rd Gen, 6 speed dually easily. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjX4kypJagM

RJ

Last edited:
I am kinda new to the diesel world..... does your truck role out the smoke with the adrenaline or does it stay fairly clean??

Back