Quickest 1st gen?

The truck is coming along very good,the cage will be done tomorrow,we got the motor painted last weekend,we are going to start rebuilding the trans next weekend and get the 3.23 gears in the rear.the truck should be done before july 19 for the MDTDA at cecil county:cool:
Sweet!! It's a sweet ride that should light a fire under Josh!

13.096 @ 99mph

Tom Collins just ran a 13.06 @ 99 with his stock headed VE on saturday at Sacramento. Still has a non lock up 3 speed too. 4X4, auto, Running out of gear. Anyone no the part number for the 4200 gove spring for the VE, We are out of RPM.

Tuned by LCD.:tree:

Heres what you looking for Adam. Only thing, the 4200 spring is longer than stock and 3200 and must be modified to work like it should. I will PM you my number if you have any questions.
Cory

30345Picture.jpg

Will stock VE valve springs rev to 4200 without floating, Or is an upgrade needed? Nobody lists valve springs for the first gen motor (Or so I was told by Erik, I havent checked myself)

Will stock VE valve springs rev to 4200 without floating, Or is an upgrade needed? Nobody lists valve springs for the first gen motor (Or so I was told by Erik, I havent checked myself)

put the 60lb. cummins springs in it.

Tom Collins just ran a 13.06 @ 99 with his stock headed VE on saturday at Sacramento. Still has a non lock up 3 speed too. 4X4, auto, Running out of gear. Anyone no the part number for the 4200 gove spring for the VE, We are out of RPM.

Allright Adam, ya just got me going again. I have a HTT Stage IV upgrade, electric lift pump, and a .157 nitrous nozzle on the way as we speak! Hopefully will improve on my 301rwhp :rockwoot: I'll be out of gear too with 33x10.5Ws but I still might squeak into the 12s before ya guys ;)

JQmile, whats up man, hope to see you throw some times down for the ve boys soon. Just to let ya know weve also built my brother in law a dedicated drag truck and its a ve pumped 12v also, look out! He just got the pump back from a company in tenn. that rebuilt it, they said it had 2 rt springs broken inside it! Anyway they went through it and turned it up , did some other int. mods, added the 14mm head that Bruce had sent them and bla bla bla, the guy said it turned 4800 on the bench with no problem, he installed the #354 spring that we sent him. What sol. are you going to use that will flow that .157 nozzle? Good luck, put down some great numbers! I'll let you know how later how our ve truck does, its up and running know but have a few more weeks of interior,wiring, front clip, and other things to do before it cant make it to the track. Again good luck! Ryan

Allright Adam, ya just got me going again. I have a HTT Stage IV upgrade, electric lift pump, and a .157 nitrous nozzle on the way as we speak! Hopefully will improve on my 301rwhp :rockwoot: I'll be out of gear too with 33x10.5Ws but I still might squeak into the 12s before ya guys ;)

You wont be out of gear with a 4200 spring. My brothers old 2wd went 99mph in the 1/4 with a 32" tall tire. We had it up to about 110 on the freeway and it was still pulling.

Keep us updated on when you get that thing out to the track.

I bet his tc is making butter by churning the fluid that hard with no lock up. Great time.

Back