Quickest Scion in the World!

is this the quickest scion on the site? lets start a new thread to see who has the fastest one on the site with stickers on the side!

But, the motor, it's somewhat native to the Scion/toyota world. it's not like they took a prostock big block V8 and covered it up with a Scion stickered body.

thats almost a good point if we didnt already know that
Well dbag if you already knew it why did you post it?:bang:blahblah1:

I'm 99.5% sure EVERYONE who saw the video knew it wasn't fresh off the lot. Golly Gee I'm glad you were here to clear up the confusion, I almost went to the dealer and made a fool of myself looking for the 5sec Scion.:clap:

Waiting on someone to break my heart and tell me the new Camaro won't turn into a robot when I'm in danger.:1tooth:

97 D-Tec said:
too bad nothing about it is toyota except mayybe the block...
No shortage of people claiming the top pullers/drag racers are "cummins" when some of them don't even have Cummins blocks.

It's as if 97 D-tec has no idea how many street-legal, and often times daily driven toyotas there are that would absolutely embarrass the fastest trucks on this site that could claim the same, and most of the "race only" trucks.

The little engine in that thing is good for 7 to 800 on fuel reliably without having to be torn into. Not exactly anything to laugh at. Especially when you consider the fact that it's only ~182 cubic inches...

Buddy of mine consistently pulls 1000 to 1100 or more on fuel running E85 in his daily driver supra. Still runs the stock head gasket, lol. Every 2 or three years he'll spin a bearing and rebuild it. And just keep rocking out.

The fact that the rest of the car holds up is what amazes me.

They're good little engines. Which is really what those boys are racing. A nasty little engine.

looked to me like it was an I-6 motor. Most likely a supra engine

I assumed it was. The 4 cylinder wouldn't be anywhere near 182 cubes, nor that power output.

They've got to be 2000+hp.

Here's that same engine in my buddy's daily driver supra running on E85.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB339ALz7ZE

Making a pass at the track with the auto.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WWkS8it7Cs&feature=related

Some guy blasting around town:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIkB6Zl1wc8&feature=related

Tough ass little cars.

Last edited:
Waiting on someone to break my heart and tell me the new Camaro won't turn into a robot when I'm in danger.

I'm gonna call bs on that one if they don't.

It's as if 97 D-tec has no idea how many street-legal, and often times daily driven toyotas there are that would absolutely embarrass the fastest trucks on this site that could claim the same, and most of the "race only" trucks.

The little engine in that thing is good for 7 to 800 on fuel reliably without having to be torn into. Not exactly anything to laugh at. Especially when you consider the fact that it's only ~182 cubic inches...

Buddy of mine consistently pulls 1000 to 1100 or more on fuel running E85 in his daily driver supra. Still runs the stock head gasket, lol. Every 2 or three years he'll spin a bearing and rebuild it. And just keep rocking out.

They're good little engines. Which is really what those boys are racing. A nasty little engine.

As soon as I saw that you posted in this thread I knew the word "Supra" would be in there somewhere. LOL

I'm gonna call bs on that one if they don't.

As soon as I saw that you posted in this thread I knew the word "Supra" would be in there somewhere. LOL

Well that's what the thread's about. I can't help it if they stuck a "scion" sticker on the side of it.

:hehe:

And you know they're bad ass. Street cars.

Im actually about 2 hrs away from titan motorsports and about an hour away from the track they usualy test on so im not stupid. Although it may not be often, i do see their gold supra on the street. jfaulkner you would be surpised how many people assume that titans scion is a car they can build with the scion they can buy at the dealer. Its like when people saw fast and the furious people assumed they had a 10 second car if it made lots of noise had underglow, a wing and nitrous

and the new camaro does too turn into a robot... well sort of:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqoibFcnZFg

Back