R700 boost numbers....

So highrpms, mulisha, and I have '07 trucks with similar setups. Mulisha, how do you think you're getting the extra 90+ hp with your truck? Is it a pre-June 2006 build date?

I think his numbers would be similar, but he is running meth/water. His dyno graph defueling.

no but adding the meth and turning the mp-8 up to where most people do at the track or dyno would easily net me 35 hp between them both.:Cheer:

phil my last run was 12.24.then went out and purchased the mp-8, a stage3 from john.now my r/p is at 27,500 in sw9 smarty tnt.those 2 mods alone will easily give me 2 or 3 tenth's.what other proof you need.

i also did 589 with just my super b single, on a stock cp3 with just an arson kit.then got the r700's ,dynoed at 640hp, then the other mods cp3, and mp-8, and springs which arent a hp mod.

phil my last run was 12.24.then went out and purchased the mp-8, a stage3 from john.now my r/p is at 27,500 in sw9 smarty tnt.those 2 mods alone will easily give me 2 or 3 tenth's.what other proof you need.

Not doubting your hp, just trying to find out why your truck is responding to similar mods but with much better results. What is your truck's build date?

You definitely have one the later & more problematic '07 trucks.

Check the first post in this thread, it's my truck Les was trying to tune:

AirDog 150
Dual CP3
Flux 3.0
R-700
TNT-R
MP-8
Studs & Springs

Interesting note, I have a switch for my Airdog so it doesn't run during Smarty uploads. I forgot to turn it back on for a dyno run and it made no difference in rail pressure. Those dual CP3's do a good job of pulling fuel.

a good list,the only things i have that you dont is CFM intake which have been proven time and time again on the dyno, there are threads all over about it.a II dual rail feed which i know isnt really a hp gainer but aids in recovery which gives you more hp right. a BD intercooler, and the water/meth which netted me 22 hp on the dyno.

a good list,the only things i have that you dont is CFM intake which have been proven time and time again on the dyno, there are threads all over about it.a II dual rail feed which i know isnt really a hp gainer but aids in recovery which gives you more hp right. a BD intercooler, and the water/meth which netted me 22 hp on the dyno.

Sorry, forgot to add my CFM intake & capped rail.

Weird. You, me & highrpms have the same trucks & near identical mods but you're able to pull 80 more hp with just water. There's gotta be something else somewhere we're missing. What version TNT-R are you running? I have the R57 file that reads 4.01A on the Smarty display at startup.

your not gonna like this answer either, but im not running TNT-R just TNT

TNT POD or the original version? If you're running an older version, the POD issue that highrpms brought up is probably at work in our trucks.

Last edited:
It does not matter if I run the TNT or the TNT-R I netted the same HP and torque.

I'm going to get a Smarty from someone who hasn't upgraded to POD to run some older software versions and see if it makes more power.

Want to upgrade to the R700 kit. With the tow twins I see around 52psi max. Have occasionally seen more but not much. One question have any of you gone from the tow twins to the race twins? I have heard from others that you get more top end with the race twins. But as far as spool up they are pretty close and I notice most of my power like mentioned above in the lower RPM range than say 2500+.

big difference yup. spool up is almost instant for me. just keeps pullin man.:Cheer:

Back