Race Truck build...

Knife edged crank?
What all did you do to get it to rev like you say? Sounds fun:rockwoot:

hasnt reved past 4k.. with the ATS Synergy stand alone it will be able to rev higher.. the motor shouldbe able to take 6k maybe a bit more.. the crank is being balnaced,polished,coated and knife edged to reduce weight and it allows the it to cut thru the oil better but I'm going to use a custom oil pan to help keep the oil off the crank ....

Well finally got some customs wheels ordered today.. with outer bead locks.. and really big meats!!!

Im just building my dream truck.. well half of it anyway... I hope to do well this year make some more changes and the retire again and just race.... I wanna move down south soon to race year round .... my family has a condo in florida I might move there. Or south carolina ...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

So.... You have become independantly wealthy... You must now share your secrets as I have been trying years to get to this stage in my life.

So.... You have become independantly wealthy... You must now share your secrets as I have been trying years to get to this stage in my life.

Well being deployed as much as I was I saved alot of money and had some investments .. my grandmother left me a nice chunk of change and my momma being a retired banker made sure I didn't waste alot of my money... now a days im medically retired from the army so I have health care for the rest of my life and get a decent pay check from the army... I work for ats which pays pretty decent and its alot of fun... but I don't want to work forever by any means...so im just having fun and not wasting my time in life...

This truck and the press it gets is for my fallen brothers who can't do the things they dreamed of doing.. I love them to death and live my life in no regret....

This truck and the press it gets is for my fallen brothers who can't do the things they dreamed of doing.. I love them to death and live my life in no regret....

Amen brother.

Thanks for your service. :clap:

we need updated pics

Still waiting on lots of parts... the cage has started somewhat.. I'm going there tonight to put in the A,B,C pillar panels... so I will get some pics of the new holes in the truck...

Something came today I will find out when I get home ....

Something came today I will find out when I get home ....

i did looking at that hottie in your avatar, but pretty sure i cant shoot that far.
Good luck on the build, its gonna be a beast!

Here is some pics of the start of the cage should be done next week...
2011-01-25_19-05-54_415.jpg

2011-01-25_19-06-03_959.jpg

2011-01-25_19-06-19_935.jpg

2011-01-25_19-36-55_963.jpg

2011-01-25_19-37-06_946.jpg

ewewe.jpg

My dog George wanted to be in the thread too!!!
2011-01-22_19-10-24_219.jpg

Back