Rockwell 106HD Rear End

HightechRedneck

im listing this for my friend Wayne Greier, this rear end came from his truck " Resurrected Ram " the truck ran this rear end this season and its coming out due to a class change

Rockwell 106 HD
- 6:20 Gears
- Ring Gear throust Bolt
- Pinion Support
- Mini Spool
- Billet Axles 4340 w/ Driver Plates
- Spare Set of Axles (USED)
- Aluminum 8 Lug Hubs
- Custom Steel Inner Dual Rims
- Comes w/ Rubber on the wheels (295/75R16 BFGs)

$5,000 OBO

more info can be attained from Haisley Machine by talking to Van or Curt

waynesrear.jpg

this is the truck its coming from

wayne.jpg

class change in which way? going back with a factory 1 ton drivetrain? take one on trade with upgraded parts in it?

your best bet would be to call van or curt on this one... i can ask wayne but its going to be a day or so to get answers...

haisleys number is 877-948-3164

thanks and i will get info asap

i would say no on the shocks Ninja

being able to fit under the single wheel bed its going to be narrow but i will get the exact specs for you G-T

price is lowered... call haisley if questions arise... i can get the basics but its faster to talk to curt about it so that he can answer them all for ya fast... price is negotable

why is it so difficult to get all the info before you post?how about some strait answers?

with me listing this for a friend i dont have all the answers... thats why its hard for me to do this... im calling haisley right now for all the answers.. thats why its stated that if you need answers to call curt... its what wayne told me too... so now im doing what i told you guys to do...

Back