Rockwell 106HD Rear End

1 13/16" axle diameter
2" Driver Plates
1 13/16" mini spool

the wheels are 3.5" backspacing and with normal wheels you will need spacers

all the parts were made by TFS Performance

Van said that if any other questions are needed to contact him... i will be calling wayne now to get spline counts for you

thanks and sorry bout the time delay

Last edited:
i thought i sent you a PM jerrod with it... he will take 500 less without rubber on it...

i have the bottoms he will take...

4750obo with rubber
4250obo without

74" hub to hub

i just talked to both van and wayne, wayne is in harvest right now and he said that getting the spline count will take another day cause he is so busy but other than spline count is there any other questions i can answer for ya?

dustin

i was thinking the same thing.how many times did it break?

Hes probaly going to go to a different gearing setup with having a drop box open driveline set up

Why don't you run this rearend in your truck Dustin? You should need it with all of the power you are running nowdays.

all i can say is that he is going to try a different set up... never had any issues with this rear end but with the class change he is going to try something different... he needs this thing gone... ttt

I never had problems but as you could see by last year i do not have time for break downs. Im going bigger, so i have one less thing to worry about!!!! so did I ever break it? no could i break it? yes

Back