Rocky moutain cummins event at bandimere

I should be going. Didn't go last year but went the past two years before that.

If I do miss it, oh well. As long as I don't miss the Jet Car Nationals :)

I'm planning on it if Coil Spring Inc ever get's their crap togther.

The event that always produces my VERY favorite road trip.

Count the blonde in.

OH YES

A diesel race with people in attendance
John Bandimere is one of the best host , I enjoyed the check last year for low ET

The absolute best diesel race of the year

WE will definitly be there!! It was a great year for us last year and can not wait for this.

I'll take that as a commitment of ol' Hogue's attendance be it in X or otherwise.

One Greg to harass for the weekend: CHECK.

I may possbily be persuaded to tag along behind the trusty blonde.

That would be killer Greg. Come on all you "I don't need no stinkin correction factor!" flatlanders, come on up. Might not see a lot of Wrangler wearin, chaw spittin, hillbillies, but there will be a lot of quick trucks and a good times.

I may have spoke too soon on the chaw spittin rednecks lol

COMP461 said:
OH YES

A diesel race with people in attendance
John Bandimere is one of the best host , I enjoyed the check last year for low ET

The absolute best diesel race of the year

I would think so considering it was the only one you went to last year.LOL

your wrong

Bowling Green where I won the first diesel ProMod race
Where were you
Dallas Divisional ran Super Street

Atlanta
Reset the record to 8.62 @161 after rolling the tree
Where were you
That same week I drove Project X diesel all night to Cordova, Il flew the next morning to Atlanta, drove the ProMod then flew back Sunday night to Cordova to run the only diesel to compete in Hot rods Drag Week

After Atlanta I formed my own team to build my own truck, and Gale called me to Drive for him. I still helped my good friend fix my old ride to go to Houston. And reset the record, where were you.

COMP461 said:
your wrong

Bowling Green where I won the first diesel ProMod race
Where were you
Dallas Divisional ran Super Street

Atlanta
Reset the record to 8.62 @161 after rolling the tree
Where were you
That same week I drove Project X diesel all night to Cordova, Il flew the next morning to Atlanta, drove the ProMod then flew back Sunday night to Cordova to run the only diesel to compete in Hot rods Drag Wee

After Atlanta I formed my own team to build my own truck, and Gale called me to Drive for him. I still helped my good friend fix my old ride to go to Houston. And reset the record, where were you.

I stand corrected. I was in Bowling Green, and Houston. I don't think I saw you in Houston.

well then sounds like a good group haha maybe mabe we could get those two to run them and stop all the bs flying around, it would make for a great show for the rest of us.

Back