Rocky moutain cummins event at bandimere

duke1n said:
Will we see you in Denver this summer Richard?

Yes I will be there with my dyno running trucks uncorrected:rockwoot:
and the plan is to have the Lightning ready. I wonder if Banks will line up next to me if they show up?:tree:

Can't wait to see that machine!

Lining you and Greg up would be a premier event lol

MADDOG said:
and the plan is to have the Lightning ready. I wonder if Banks will line up next to me if they show up?:tree:
Your really not serious , I wouldn't think so

Sweet! Now if we can convince people to not hijack this thread to dicuss panty wipes and what not, we might just have a barn burner in the making.

I think Greg meant to say he doesn't see the Maddog Lighting Machine as being in the same league as his Banks powered Chebie. I can only surmize that Richard may not see things the same way???

Let's get ready to rumble!!!!!!

you think

This isn’t even worth talking about , come on be real

Last edited:
duke1n said:
Sweet! Now if we can convince people to not hijack this thread to dicuss panty wipes and what not, we might just have a barn burner in the making.

I think Greg meant to say he doesn't see the Maddog Lighting Machine as being in the same league as his Banks powered Chebie. I can only surmize that Richard may not see things the same way???

Let's get ready to rumble!!!!!!

The funny thing is Gale didn't think the big green school bus was anything to worry about at truck fest a few years ago when they had the Sidewinder there. I spoke to Gale directly about letting me run next to him which he stated sure why not. Well it never happend and the sidewinder went on to run a 12.16, Well guess what Greg my 7000lbs truck with 36" tires ran a 11.79 that day. So yes I am really serious, and I am also serious about taking down the sidewinder's land speed record this year. This article was a real piece of work.:hehe: http://www.bankspower.com/sidewinder-dragrace.cfm

unless you plan on running 7 second quarter miles you need to find something you on size to play with .

COMP461 said:
unless you plan on running 7 second quarter miles you need to find something you on size to play with .

Until the banks truck gets out and runs a 7 second quarter mile you should probably not act like it already has.LOL

Oh and yes that is the "goal" to get in the 7's with a street legal truck.

Last edited:
I think he's planning on running 7s WITH a license plate! LOL Don't stop

I can't wait until Truckfest!

So how did it run? The best run was 12.167 seconds at 115.10mph. That was good enough to make it the quickest diesel pickup at the event.

Huh?:what: :poke:

imelmo said:
So how did it run? The best run was 12.167 seconds at 115.10mph. That was good enough to make it the quickest diesel pickup at the event.

Huh?:what: :poke:

Well when your Banks and it's your show, and you have enough pull then you do what you can to make your truck the fastest. I will tell you about it sometime Danny along with some real good video footage.:hehe:

Not to change the sugject or anything but it looks like Truck Fest is going to have a Sled Pull along with all the drag racing too this year. Took a lot of work but it is pretty much a done deal now. We will post it on the events page once we get back from Indy. This is going to be the best Truck Fest/ Diesels on the Mountain yet. :cheer: :cheer:

By the way Richard, My Edge comp went in for an update after May Madness. Turns out it wasn't working after all, when it got hot, so I will be looking for one more run on the dyno. See you in Denver.

MADDOG said:
Sweet! You mean we can spin the rollers at 6000' and find out there's no air up here? Why would you generate uncorrected #s? I'm sure there are tons of people who want pay money to be told their truck is making 20% less HP than it should be. That's it let's piss off/bum out people that are willing to fork over money to get on the dyno. Great business model you have there lol. Will you go first so we can post up everywhere that the school bus really only makes 875hp not the 1100 that everyone has been told? As a business man I would be adding in 30% CF to pump people up and have them in line so they can brag it up that with just an Edge chip there are 500hp trucks galore! Do what ya want... ya will anyway...

Last edited:
motivational speakers

I've noticed your confidence has elevated lately, Did you get a new Tony Robbins book??????:Cheer:

Ya, I'm def. gonna be there...I can't wait for Truckfest! any other events like this in northern CO??

Oh i cannot wait for TruckFest...lots im counting down lol. already have the days off okayed by my boss :)

I was a definite yes on Truckfest untill I windowed my block today.....so it's up in the air now.

UNBROKEN said:
I was a definite yes on Truckfest untill I windowed my block today.....so it's up in the air now.
Might as well put that Cummins in there now ;)

Back