roll call Indy june 16

I will be there racing in the ProStreet class as long as everything goes good next week at the dyno and track.

You mean 700 mile trips for a test and tune aren't normal for yall?

Anyone know if there is any T&T on Friday nite?

I know you can go Friday for Tech...I's imagine you could T&T.

Wonder if the weekend pass covers Friday too?....gonna be meeting up with Jeff and the boys Friday.

I'm driving a totally different truck, 2x4 to boot and I'd like to get in a pass or two and hopefully see what it will do, and get use to it. Running 11.90 class.

I'm driving a totally different truck, 2x4 to boot and I'd like to get in a pass or two and hopefully see what it will do, and get use to it. Running 11.90 class.

Gotcha...hmmm...someone should probably text Randy...and have him jump on here and answer...

No test and tune friday. Just competitor and vendor entrance/setup and tech. Tech is between 4-6pm

Yes your ticket is good for all Weekend

We have complete info on the website with times dates and cost.

Here is link to event info PDF - http://www.nhrda.com/Flrz-2012/0616-Info.pdf

Also help spread the word that we are doing raffle prize drawings with all proceeds going to the Make A Wish Foundation so anyone that wants to donate product or just money to this great cause please contact me at randy.cole@nhrda.com

Thanks

IDS-Fund-Raiser.jpg

Just an FYI that Diesel Tv will be doing as many driver interviews on Friday afternoon as Saturday is going to be a bit crazy as it seems we have a ton of competitors showing up.

So if possible we need as teams as possible to show up Friday so we can get driver interview on film for use in the tv show.

Also help spread the word that we are doing raffle prize drawings with all proceeds going to the Make A Wish Foundation so anyone that wants to donate product or just money to this great cause please contact me at randy.cole@nhrda.com

Thanks

IDS-Fund-Raiser.jpg

Randy,

Put us down (hope MBRP don't get mad LOL) for a raffle prize. I'll bring a 6" Hood Stack Kit!!

Just an FYI that Diesel Tv will be doing as many driver interviews on Friday afternoon as Saturday is going to be a bit crazy as it seems we have a ton of competitors showing up.

So if possible we need as teams as possible to show up Friday so we can get driver interview on film for use in the tv show.

I'll be there Friday afternoon. Once I get all squared away at the hotel, we're gonna head to the track and hang out with Jeff and the Dragster!!

Subby, the Muncie race is the following weekend...stick around for a week and catch the next race, thats what we be doin

Blowing off my cousins wedding for this one!! Can't wait, hopefully Anthony lets me watch at least the drag racing, he can have the sled pulling.

Indy

Ken I think Thursday is there normal T@T day. Come a day early and have some fun. Stop by and say hi.

FYI

There will be an event on the opposite side of the track it is call Slamology it is a big car show and they are going to have like 10 live bands going on all weekend. I called the promoter and anyone that wants to go over to their event can buy a $5.00 wristband over on their side to give access to their event

http://www.slamology.com/

slamologyflyer.jpg

I'll pass on the rice fest.

That $5 would be better spent on beer LOL

Thanks

IDS-Fund-Raiser.jpg

Randy,

We would like to donate a triple disc converter for the raffle as well. I'll send you an email too, but give Phil a call and we'll get it set up. Thanks for all you do!

Ken I think Thursday is there normal T@T day. Come a day early and have some fun. Stop by and say hi.
Would love to Jeff but I don't think I can make it and the slicks for the truck will be in the Max'd Out race trailer. Leaving Boise Wed morning, won't be into Indy till mid day friday, driving by myself, getting to old to drive 20 hours straight.:D

Back