roll call Indy june 16

Hey...it made 358 hp today so we are good to go!! LOL

Funny...I have been racing in diesel events for 10 years and I have never seen you once!! :poke:

Greg it will be good to see you again, you must be happy that nhrda changed there rules about fuel cell and batteries, now you can run superstreet,

See you next week big guy

It will be good to see you too Shawn.

I will be running in Pro Street.

Hey...it made 358 hp today so we are good to go!! LOL

Funny...I have been racing in diesel events for 10 years and I have never seen you once!! :poke:

That's because you can't seem to get more than a 100 miles away from home. Really loved your participation in the East Coast Truckin' Nationals, Oh but wait, that one was too far right? Need me to send you a GPS or maybe some cheese to drop so you can find your way home? Hope you decide to run 11.90, your truck will be a slug in any of the quicker events, and since I'm driving a loaner truck, 2x4 besides, I want to see some of these incredible lights you cut on a 0.4 protree first hand. :poke: Will be good to finally meet you. You :bang your head enough, I'm assuming you look like a Flathead Indian?

good one wade. :hehe:

we had to buy a book to remember how to put it back together :evil

50 bucks says wade isn't showing !!! & I got another 50 that says Darren will kick his ass...anybody want some of this wager?

50 bucks says wade isn't showing !!! & I got another 50 that says Darren will kick his ass...anybody want some of this wager?

Why bring darren into this?

I got 50 bucks that says i'll kick ur butt.....with a 1/4 of the Fuel, Boost and crew! LOL

Oh and bettter yet , you can accually see mine going down the track, you wont have to follow the smoke trail and wait for the time board to light up....:Cheer:

BTW it's been a while since darren ran a 7 second pass, i made one this year on my very first hit... that makes it 6 passes in the 7's...dont think you nore darren can claim that!

i really hope you can make it Wade, i've never seen your prostock run, it'll be cool to have 3 or 4 prostocks there battling it out. it'll make for some good side by side action

BTW it's been a while since darren ran a 7 second pass, i made one this year on my very first hit... that makes it 6 passes in the 7's...dont think you nore darren can claim that![/QUOTE]

They both know how to do burnouts though. The one i saw at ts wasnt that impressive, i dont think the tires got any heat in them :doh:

BTW it's been a while since darren ran a 7 second pass, i made one this year on my very first hit... that makes it 6 passes in the 7's...dont think you nore darren can claim that!

They both know how to do burnouts though. The one i saw at ts wasnt that impressive, i dont think the tires got any heat in them :doh:[/QUOTE]

We were on a hurt motor to start with from the weeks prior turbo explosions, so it didnt want to spool very well.

That's why he had tire shake....

Could be, but im sure thats more chassis related
Run both Wade. Hope you make it and show us old Ron Krotch doesn't have that tight ahold of your gonads. :eek:

LOL, i go where my sponsors want me mainly, had i not run into any problems early on i would have tried to make more races.

BTW Hope you can make a NADM race this year and show us that randy dont have a clad iron grip on your gonads... LOL :poke:

They both know how to do burnouts though. The one i saw at ts wasnt that impressive, i dont think the tires got any heat in them :doh:

We were on a hurt motor to start with from the weeks prior turbo explosions, so it didnt want to spool very well.

Could be, but im sure thats more chassis related

LOL, i go where my sponsors want me mainly, had i not run into any problems early on i would have tried to make more races.

BTW Hope you can make a NADM race this year and show us that randy dont have a clad iron grip on your gonads... LOL :poke:[/QUOTE]

if nadm held events from coast to coast and canada i'd make a better effort to support them, but they don't so nhrda it is

BTW Hope you can make a NADM race this year and show us that randy dont have a clad iron grip on your gonads... LOL :poke:

It's my understanding that organization under that name no longer exists, Krotch calls his narcissistic self DAM or something like that.:D

Both of our truck will be attending! Looking forward to seeing some good racing, and just hoping everything stays together lmao!!!!!

Back