Salt Lake City Drag Race Aug 7

:pop: boy this thread sure perked up :hehe: and i feel for ya driven the dodge matt i hope you make the switch over then i might be able to put an ass woppen on ya finally :poke:

so whats the verdict are they going to bring the pulls to town or what . i want to make it out to a few this year even though i will have to pull in i class i cant compete in twins with a 3.2 inducer :doh: i dont care if i win just want to hook up and pull the sh$# out of it . matt we need to talk about what i need for saftey requirements .

She doesn't have room to talk. Her's is in the same boat.:hehe:

you know, i almost thought you forgot how to use the keyboard. she did mention something last week about her truck being broke? maybe you shouldnt let her drive it.

She can't now. No reverse, no third gear, and the engine need to be rebuilt. bad thing is that I drive it more than she does cuz mine's broke all the time too LMAO!!

you know, i almost thought you forgot how to use the keyboard. she did mention something last week about her truck being broke? maybe you shouldnt let her drive it.

Me... what...:umno:. wait a damn second! I didn't break my truck!!! You should ask Kev who put all the dents in my truck!! And broke the mirror... And who actually drives my truck...
She can't now. No reverse, no third gear, and the engine need to be rebuilt. bad thing is that I drive it more than she does cuz mine's broke all the time too LMAO!!

Oh look at that, he already admitted it! :hehe::eek:wned: Nuff said!

you bet.... by the way, how is the monster pulling truck coming along?

Holy, look at that, all United pullers members looking at the thread at the same time

Had a great visit with United Pullers today! Great group of guys who want to work with us somehow this year! Discussions are underway!:cheer:

I think if we can do some really good advertising we will have a great turn out for the entire event. If we can have 60+ diesels turn out for $35 and a hat, than if we advertise a payout we will have a much bigger turn out.

I think if we can do some really good advertising we will have a great turn out for the entire event. If we can have 60+ diesels turn out for $35 and a hat, than if we advertise a payout we will have a much bigger turn out.

X2

Good to hear Ron, Now we just need to see more than 5 pulls for the year, and atleast one in May... June is too long to wait, plus its on my daughters birthday. Looks like we may be having cake at the track...:bang

X2

Good to hear Ron, Now we just need to see more than 5 pulls for the year, and atleast one in May... June is too long to wait, plus its on my daughters birthday. Looks like we may be having cake at the track...:bang

I like cake! :woohoo:

Back