Salt Lake City Drag Race Aug 7

14.35 for Friday and a 14.33 on Saturday. I was leaving with 10psi. 60' times were very slow. I had a stack but took it out, if I plan on running the series I will be putting one back in due to the fact they gave Devan a very hard time for the no boost launch he pulled off.

congrats on the win it was nice meeting you Delta boys

Yeah, matt it was great meeting you unfortunatly i may not be able to make anymore this summer... i blew a head gasket and when i took it to randy to get it decked and o-ringed he called and told me it was cracked really bad on about four of the exhaust valves.

No just a race this year, hopefully we can swing a pull next year.

As far as RMR saying it isn't booked, well, they cashed the check months ago, sounds like booked to me.

Last i heard it is booked but its going to be run on a friday , along with the street legal race series and Midnights after . I was sure hoping fo a diesel only event . Now in order for me to keep racing for points in the street legal series i have to run 2 classes , but different events running at the same time , how is that suposed to work ?

Not to mention how they could possibly squeeze a pull into the middle of it .

From what I understand, no pull this time Trent, but they will be out on the 19th of september...along with Scott Vorhees, and a few other guys from the midwest. It should be a good pull.

Talked to Ron Craft at the track yesterday and yes we are scheduled for Friday night on Aug 7 and Sept 4th. RMR (Ron) didnt have any idea why it was no longer on the calendar but they will post it back along with the details for the race (sorry no sled pull this year)!

We are mixed in with other racing but for a first time you guys need to show us it is worth renting the entire track for a day($15,000+)! We are promised two staging lanes. Step by step we want to build the sport in your area, help us do it along with RMR.

Both events are followed by Dyno days- Aug 7th Race followed Aug 8th Dyno/Open House at Industrial Injection, Sept 4th Race followed by Weekend on the Edge Dyno on Saturday at their facility in Ogden!

Next year we are looking to expand the events into full blown Nationals with sled pulling and all diesel!

Help us build the events by showing up not just talking about it! Your turn to show up!

Talked to Ron Craft at the track yesterday and yes we are scheduled for Friday night on Aug 7 and Sept 4th. RMR (Ron) didnt have any idea why it was no longer on the calendar but they will post it back along with the details for the race (sorry no sled pull this year)!

We are mixed in with other racing but for a first time you guys need to show us it is worth renting the entire track for a day($15,000+)! We are promised two staging lanes. Step by step we want to build the sport in your area, help us do it along with RMR.

Both events are followed by Dyno days- Aug 7th Race followed Aug 8th Dyno/Open House at Industrial Injection, Sept 4th Race followed by Weekend on the Edge Dyno on Saturday at their facility in Ogden!

Next year we are looking to expand the events into full blown Nationals with sled pulling and all diesel!

Help us build the events by showing up not just talking about it! Your turn to show up!

Well said Ron, but as far as the 7th, there are a few really strong runners out here, that will most likely be sled pulling, as they do both, and they have their trucks set up for pulling right now. it will be a good showing either way, but with the other events going on both the 7th, and 8th it will be harder to have a good show at either event.

Brady tells me he is going to make his famous home-made brats and kraut for the Saturday Dyno Open House! You know where I will be Saturday!:rockwoot:

Drag racing Friday, dyno and brats on Saturday - plus the diesel monster truck on Friday - and you might win what pulling?

Better come where the action will be!:cheer:

Brady tells me he is going to make his famous home-made brats and kraut for the Saturday Dyno Open House! You know where I will be Saturday!:rockwoot:

Drag racing Friday, dyno and brats on Saturday - plus the diesel monster truck on Friday - and you might win what pulling?

Better come where the action will be!:cheer:
:rockwoot::Cheer:

Did we mention that Radzirez is bringing the Hushpower Diesel Monster truck out Friday night for an exhibition?

All the way from eastern PA! holy road miles Dave!:bow:

Wide Open Performance should bring a few trucks, They also are planning on testing the dragster. Hope everyone will show up and support the event.

Back