Saturday April 26th TS Outlaw Race/sled pull date

Bye Now

Sponsor
Saturday April 26 2008 has just been confirmed as the official date for our annual event.

Details are just getting in the works. Will post more information as it becomes available.

Hope to see everyone here. We promise 2008 will be a blast here in Kentucky :rockwoot:

Sheila

its on the calander! make sure the car trailer is ready for cooler racing! sheila the 28 is saturday the 26 is a thursday.

Last edited:
Our 2008 Calendar has April 26 on a Saturday. But you are welcome to show up Thursday. That is when everybody starts showing up in town.

Yes there will be pre-race events on Friday April 25. The location and details will be posted when available.

I would like to take this opportunity to reserve a spot for the house, never know who will be needing to pull up a piece of floor and pass out LOL LOL

i doubt beech bend would allow us to party in their parking lot so we would most likely have to relocate back to TS after the days are over.

SKYNYRD said:
i doubt beech bend would allow us to party in their parking lot so we would most likely have to relocate back to TS after the days are over.

Nahhhhh It is Kentucky dude, they make Jim Beam there LOL

It's gonna be a long winter waitin' for this one! We've heard how much fun TS events are, can't wait to find out for ourselves!:rockwoot:

Billysgoat said:
I would like to take this opportunity to reserve a spot for the house, never know who will be needing to pull up a piece of floor and pass out LOL LOL

First class accomodations you got there Billy! LOL Better add a safe to lock up your food before TS. lol

dang right gare, maybe this time his will keep the good food out in the open and not hide the crappy mickey d's double cheeseburgers and fries right inside the door of the trailers..... LOL

Billysgoat said:

I would like to reserve a 7' X 3' area on billy's floor! better get you space reserved they will go quickly!!

Last edited:
Back