Saturday April 26th TS Outlaw Race/sled pull date

Ok, just a little preview of the top fuel cooler I'm building. These were last week, I put the suspension on it and getting ready to mount the engine now. It'll probably be too wide for the "track" but we can do some exhibition runs in the parking lot.

step1

frame

bottom

Well..since nobody really knows me.. I don't know if it matters.. but I'll be there.. That's only a couple of hours down the road for me.

Hopefully.. we'll have a pulling truck put back together in time to bring it along!!!

I'll will want to meet all the comp d guys I can known or unknown. When its gets closer I'll post my truck and pic of myself (scary right?). I am not afraid to walk up tp random people if I think I know them from the nets. So don't be afraid to walk up to me and say "Are you Haloman?"

haloman said:
I'll will want to meet all the comp d guys I can known or unknown. When its gets closer I'll post my truck and pic of myself (scary right?). I am not afraid to walk up tp random people if I think I know them from the nets. So don't be afraid to walk up to me and say "Are you Haloman?"

Yeah...but beware, he's a big guy...kinda scary when he ambles right up to ya...then the scariness wears off:D:D

Chris

Daniel, the Comp D gang is not hard to spot at TS. We are a bit drunker than most of the drunks, a bit louder than most of the loud, a bit better looking than most of the good looking, and a bit faster than most of the fast. :woohoo:

Where is everyone staying?? Want to put the camper at the campgrounds or is there room at the track. We are coming to TS just for fun so I dont want to miss any.

Timbeaux38 said:
Daniel, the Comp D gang is not hard to spot at TS. We are a bit drunker than most of the drunks, a bit louder than most of the loud, a bit better looking than most of the good looking, and a bit faster than most of the fast. :woohoo:

Dont worry. Chris and TJ can attest, I dont have a problem walking up to you and asking who you are. I have gotten a couple of wierd looks from some guys before they knew who I was. :confused:

woodsrat said:
Where is everyone staying?? Want to put the camper at the campgrounds or is there room at the track. We are coming to TS just for fun so I dont want to miss any.

All of my guys will be staying at one of the group of hotels a few miles from the track.

Hopefully I'll have the 1968 Party bus there with us...it's being converted to a trailer this winter so I don't have to drive the old POS, but I'm planning on having it there:D

Chris

This is definitately my most favorite event of the year! I look forward to seeing everybody again in April.

Well count me in this year. the truck was down last year and couldnt make it. looking foward to it this year.... Chris what day are you boys heading down??

did Getblown say no dyno ??????????? That just wouldn't be right. I've been looking forward to it since the last time

Dyno Dave will be at both the open house and the track on Saturday. Here is the race logo if anyone wants to use it to help promote the event.

TS_OUTLAW_RACING_LOGO_FINAL.jpg

How about that image in a 2x3" sticker? I'd throw one on my daily driver to help spread the word.

Back