Saturday April 26th TS Outlaw Race/sled pull date

Dennis&sheila I am more than willing to donate a dj to the cause, this will be 100% on me!! this is my offer to help support our Diesel disease!!!

The Fleece crew from Indy will be there for SURE!!!!! Maybe this year I can get more the 200hp out of my 6.7..... ;)

Oh man... I don't know if I can make this event. I'd LOVE to, but Houston without a truck nearly killed me. The blond and I were begging for keys to anything to hook to a sled lol. It's 2300 miles.... OMG THAT HURTS... And the Blond will be in school and can't be my partner in crime... so I'll have to figure this one out... Man Oh man!

If y'all had a choice to bring a 5th wheel camper on a 1600mile round trip, or save the fuel money from towing, and pay for a hotel room...which is the better option...

Camping at the Beech Bend Park, or a hotel room up in BG? Cost is similar for each one...just not sure which is a better choice

there was a post on here, i asked about it, and they said as of now its at the SOKY fairgrounds, but they would let us know if it changed

The sled pulls will be at the Southern Kentucky Fairgrounds again. We are also adding a 8500# Pro-Farm Tractor class to the pulls this year. Rules and payouts should be up soon on our website.

I've gotten alot of pms and e-mails about hotels. There should be a list up soon. Stewart and I are working on trying to get the best rates possible. There is also an event at the Corvette plant that same weekend. I will post them up here as soon as the list is complete. For those camping we recommend Beech Bend. www.beechbend.com

The open house will be at the shop again this year on Friday April 25th. Dyno Dave will be at the open house with the dyno and at the track on Saturday. The vendors will also be set up at the open house, track & pull.

I will try to keep everyone up to date as things come about.

Sheila

Last edited:
Thanks for the update Sheila. Is there any word on how full the hotels are getting?

Its going to be an interesting weekend. A town full of corvettes and hopped up diesel trucks. :woohoo:

haloman said:
Thanks for the update Sheila. Is there any word on how full the hotels are getting?

Its going to be an interesting weekend. A town full of corvettes and hopped up diesel trucks. :woohoo:

A town full of broken hearted middle aged men also...

solostyle said:
a few of us from bradenton FL will be attending.....cant wait!

Are you bringing that sweet ride in your avatar? I love that thing, can't wait to see all the awesome trucks in person.

I am going to have my camera with me. So if you want your run filmed for sure. P.M. me and I'll give you my Cell # so I can make sure your run makes the vid. I'll be getting everyone I know when I see you run but I am sure there will be new faces to meet. New camera this year. 30fps at 640x480. Great for Internet Vids.

haloman said:
I am going to have my camera with me. So if you want your run filmed for sure. P.M. me and I'll give you my Cell # so I can make sure your run makes the vid. I'll be getting everyone I know when I see you run but I am sure there will be new faces to meet. New camera this year. 30fps at 640x480. Great for Internet Vids.

I'll be trying for a full pass on video this year:D:D

If you want, I'll set up a press box on top the party bus for ya!
Chris

Signature600 said:
I'll be trying for a full pass on video this year:D:D

If you want, I'll set up a press box on top the party bus for ya!
Chris

We are going to try and park where we were last year about 3/4 ways down the track by the fence. So bring the bus over as long as the press box has shade and a place for a cooler. :)

Back