Saturday April 26th TS Outlaw Race/sled pull date

i'll be bringing it and by then i hope to have the new goodies for it....

To quote the redneck master- "Bowling Green Airport, Hair Care, and Tire Center" :hehe:

Nashville, TN is the closest major airport. It's about 60 miles from Bowling Green.

If anybody is flying into Nashville and needs a ride, post up your arrival date and time. Several folks will be coming through there on the way and might be able to give you a lift.

I might be able to grab a few folks, just depends on fuel prices as to whether or not the camper comes.

dang last year this event was the week before the buick gs nats. Would have loved to spend two whole weeks down there.

What time is everything starting on Friday? I am right under two hours away and wanted to plan my departure time. What is the address to TSs' shop where the open house will be held?

TS Performance
5425 Nashville Road
Bowling Green, KY 42101

p 270-746-9999

We are bringing a fleet of trucks and the drunks that drive them....Cant wait to be there

Better book early

Here's a little update as far as classes and rules.

Note we are adding a 8500# Pro-Farm Tractor class to the pulls this year.

Sled pull rules can be viewed at www.wideopenpulling.com

Drag race classes are:

ET Brackets - Sportsman Tree
12.0 Index - Quick Diesel - .500 Pro Tree
Pro Street - .500 Pro Tree
Pro Mod
Pro Dragster

Rules: 4500#min weight in ProStreet. All power adders allowed in all classes. Must meet NHRA safety specs per time ran.

Pro Mod and Pro Dragster class rules TBA

We also just signed up our first two sponsors for the event. These turbo guys are on the ball :rockwoot: Plan on stopping by their booths to talk turbos.

Borg Warner
Turbonetics

We are working with the tourism dept here in Bowling Green to get the best possible hotel rates. We will post the hotel list soon.

Sheila

As early as you want too. I think we have been around 9ish maybe even 8ish.

Camping Information

Beech Bend Raceway Park
Phone 270-781-7634
Ask for Venida - Tell her your with the TS event and try to get close to track.

Camping spots $25.00 per night

They have TWO campers for rent left. They sleep 6 people and the rate is $125.00 per night. So with 6 guys per camper it would run $20.85 per night.

http://www.beechbend.com/Campgrounds.htm

Still awaiting hotel rates.

Sheila

Last edited:
I know I'm not well known on this forum, but several of us Iowa boys are planning on making the trip. I'm interested in hotel info also as soon as you come up with it... Thanks.

Back