scheid extravaganza 2010

Now come on your one of the smart ones, don't lower yourself to sleddy's level. I rationalize you interest in sled pulling because you must have some metallurgical interest in watching things break.

I feel like a king there since I has all my teefs. LOL

well finished up the sleddin today. was freakin awsome. congrats to everybody that one and everyone i met. were gonna watch the races but we came to watch the sled pulling. drag is just a bonus....

That's because rednecks in Idaho outnumber the ricers 5-1. Seriously, Idaho makes Tennessee look civilized.

actually hardly any rednecks in idaho, mostly farmers and some cowboys , the east takes the title for true "rednecks"

i wouldn't say the actual people doing the sport are like this mostly just the fans/spectators

Thast right, and we all know farmers and cowboys are not rednecks....:nail:

I thought cowboys were all in Nashville?

Sleddy admit it, if you lived anywhere but where you do, you'd be a drag racer, come on admit it.:lolly:

I bet I have more dragstrips within 4 hrs of my house than you do, and I AM a RACING fan. I'm just wondering when you are going to start.

Banzia busted part and bye runs are not racing in my book!!:lolly::shake::stab:

I have to agree with the previous behavior comment. I had a beer bottle thrown at me because I wouldn't do a burnout in my truck. All involved were lucky it fell short, I would not have wanted the memory of that as my last SDX event. I too had to move a drunk to get out for dinner although mine was just passed out in a chair. The outside security company was a real deal, they did as little as in the past but I am sure cost a whole lot more. 2000 was my first SDX 2010 proably will have been my last. The trucks were great to watch as a whole, anybody know what went bang on the mod Scheid truck?
Carl Sug(sp?) won the 2.6 in his green Dodge dually
Wes Kuslieck(sp?) won 3.0 in the cummins killer

No offense, but I think it's the sled crowd that is the riff raff. Sure the drag racers have some bad apples, just seems the incident rate goes up with the sled puller crowd there.

lastnight at burlington coat factory a guys foot got ran over by a guy doing a burnout and then when the cops showed up to clear the lot they started throwing beers at them

Well it's too bad, seems they got this cleaned up at TS, maybe time for this event to look at what Dennis and his staff did. This kind of stuff hurts all of us. I'm sure there were no competitors involved from either the pulls or drags.

I am a fan of both and enjoy pulling and drag racing, but when it comes down to it I know ricers won't show up at a pull.

ya think spectators at pulls racing in the streets, doing burn outs, smoking, reving and other wise acting immature isn't "ricer"? Keep in mind our trucks are more of an import then the Toyota next to ya, if that's your definition.

well didnt make it to the big event. but went to the worlds largest calf fry and rodeo. a 4 day event. and all the diesel trucks was there.. the town of vinita oklahoma. was pulling diesel trucks over if they was puffing black smoke.. and taking there chips out of there trucks and you would have to go to court to get it back.when you pay your fine.. i did roll up on one truck where the cops had smarty in hand and hoood open.You there is times where you cant controle the black smoke.. like passing, or get on a interstate and trying to get up to speed.. but blacking out a block in town.... yeah i hope they take your sh!t..

well didnt make it to the big event. but went to the worlds largest calf fry and rodeo. a 4 day event. and all the diesel trucks was there.. the town of vinita oklahoma. was pulling diesel trucks over if they was puffing black smoke.. and taking there chips out of there trucks and you would have to go to court to get it back.when you pay your fine.. i did roll up on one truck where the cops had smarty in hand and hoood open.You there is times where you cant controle the black smoke.. like passing, or get on a interstate and trying to get up to speed.. but blacking out a block in town.... yeah i hope they take your sh!t..

how do they take the "chip" on a 12v?????

wonder if they asked for my "chip" if I handed them a bag of dorito's if that would suffice?????

ya think spectators at pulls racing in the streets, doing burn outs, smoking, reving and other wise acting immature isn't "ricer"? Keep in mind our trucks are more of an import then the Toyota next to ya, if that's your definition.

Once again I said I am not bias to pulling or drag racing. I do both and watch both. My comment was going towards the event. Ricers cause a lot of problems in the events with oiling down tracks more than anyone and doing things to make the events not run smooth.

Once again I said I am not bias to pulling or drag racing. I do both and watch both. My comment was going towards the event. Ricers cause a lot of problems in the events with oiling down tracks more than anyone and doing things to make the events not run smooth.

What I said obviously went right over your head. I wasn't talking about racing or pulling, I was suggesting "ricers" are the idiots acting like retards. That moron doing a burn out in the parking lot is the ricer in his diesel truck

got a little wild lastnight. saw some preatty stupid stuff like the guys hooking trucks up in the grass and just diggin ruts. about got t boned by a truck going proply 80 on 41. all in all it was fun but some people are going to ruin it for all of us!

Back