Screamin C/R build

So.........at what point does a built CR and reliable come into the same sentence?

This could have been titled "Im gonna build this truck this way, I just wanted to show off how much disposable income I have"

My dog leaves better end results on lawn than this build.

A smart man once said if you want safe and reliable, leave it stock....this is Comp D

posted with CompD mobile

Roachie...

Does 200k with more hp than you dream of on a stock short block qualify as performance and reliability in one sentence?

Lol

Can someone block newbies from posting till they have used the search feature 100 times and no classified adds for at least 100 posts.
Leave your drama *****ing whining i'll one up you comments on cumminsforum, you asked and were tellin ya. Maybe ask one specific question like, "should i kill myself?", or " what year connecting rods should i beat aginst my head"
I'm usually not like this but the clowns asses have been flocking to this site in heards! WTF? I wouldnt comment but you just need to go away.

All things considered...the only reason 3rd gens are easy to break is because they are soooo easy to make real power with...IMHO.

If people would learn first and punch buttons second...there would be a lot more.

All things considered...the only reason 3rd gens are easy to break is because they are soooo easy to make real power with...IMHO.

If people would learn first and punch buttons second...there would be a lot more.
Both excellent points.

I should have read from the beginning...my bad. Douche with disposable cash alert!

True, but needed a little tweaking...

How did I miss this thread:what:.

Wow...this thread makes the Titanic's crossing look like a grand success.
ship-fail.jpg

Back