Screamin C/R build

LOL

lol T$ your hilarious, dont be mad at me cuz ur cocks like a 3/8 wrench, it looks like the rest its just wayyyyy smaller. i didnt drop anyones name, and wasnt planning on it. i simply wanted to attempt to validate the person i was hopin to build my engine with a few simple facts.and someone else picked up on it.( read it before u harp on it) the diffs well whatev havent looked at them in a while and simply forgot. i guess in regards to what people think is cool and what isnt is also a matter of opinion.

dont read alota mags thanx, diesel world is the mag i prefer to read when i do, it actaully has facts and builds in it as apposed to "snot nose" kids reading about 100k trucks with big rims and shinny stuff every where. try to read online stuff like this. when i have time.

the houses is "house" singular not plural. my driveway isnt long enough to park a crew cab in and i kinda dig the old ****, but thanx for your opinion. feel free to send malcolm a link. i already emailed and told him i pulled my head outa my ass about a crazy rpm engine. o and the darts, ones mini tubbed subframe connected and its a true 340 4spd car. the other is a 34k original mile granny car thats also pretty sweet. im not twenty but not far off. spend my money on big block chevy stuff and small block mopar stuff prior to this. this is my first small scale diesel build and obviously dont know all the ins and outs. so for those that wish to help, awesome. those that wanna take the wind outa my sails about building a truck that "i" think is cool, beat it. i dont give a f*** about someone with a fancy truck and 100k under the hood.... read another thread and take ur "wife hates u" anger out on someone else.

k well an opinion is like a ass hole everyone has one and i simply want a couple, i dont doubt malcolm at all! i just want to hear about some other builds and what problems have been encountered. i just finished reading a few threads" 900 hp cr build" and others. i have obviously opened my mouth too soon just in chear excitment for the build.

the truck is on the island and i now live in alberta, so because i dont have the time and now live a subdivision with a garage that has an eight foot ceiling and two 69 dodge darts occupying it i dont really have the space to build it.

ill shut up, do some more reading as i just signed on this site. and let the man with the magic do what he does.

diffs are gonna be 05 dodge the rear is a dana 70, d60 up front. gonna eventually do the front swap and convert to coils. already have the diffs. and yes its locked 14b ff in the rear.

I'd do this. Just about everything you have posted hurts my eyes.

:bow: your all just so smart and i grovel in your greatness. im sure u were all born knowing everything and all, how to build the perfect cummins just came natural.

why have there been so many threads just like this one in the last several months??

knowledge

knowledge knowledge knowledge, what is the harm in knowing and learning about how, why and what someone is going to do. i dont see the harm in knowing. thats all, hoping im not gonna break a bunch of stuff, billet input shaft for the nv4500, and run larger yokes for universals.

5 min and the search button, would show you it isn't the input shaft that is going to be the issue on that NV4500.

Gonna take a lot more than hoping, an upgraded input and yokes to not break stuff stoplight racing on 38s...

I think you asked for opinions and you got them so stop playin the tough guy thing.

5000 rpms is dumb for street truck
Nv4500 is dumb for a street racer

If you don't want to hear that then stop posting about it and just go do it, let us know how it turns out for ya.

I think you asked for opinions and you got them so stop playin the tough guy thing.

5000 rpms is dumb for street truck
Nv4500 is dumb for a street racer

If you don't want to hear that then stop posting about it and just go do it, let us know how it turns out for ya.

facebook_like_button_big.jpg

Don't cave

Hey, Screamin' 5.9 I like your plans. Dont put an auto behind that thing, stick with your ideas and make it happen. It wont be as fast or as consistent as a built auto, and it might break things, but so what! IT will be a blast to drive and defiantly plenty fast for playing around on the street. Ive never owned a automatic anything, so i understand the draw of a manual trans. As for the High rpm thing, 5000 is a little out there but low 4000s will be a great improvement over the 3000 rpm stock CR software and wont require any billet rods. the 12v rods are a good setup, factory bearings good too. Ati balancer, balanced rotating assembly, twin stock cp3s , 175-200 nozzles, 4500 RPM capable valve springs and push tubes are some of the basics. Tuning, machine work and engine assembly all have too be 110% to make things live at elevated RPMS . But keep in mind all this is just my opinion. Have fun with your build. Steve

By all means... Do it the way you want... even if it's wrong.

Back