SDX Hotel Room

JerrodGlover

Pulling God
I did some calling around today for find a Hotel room for SDX and everywhere is sold out. Anyone have a reservation that there not going to be needing?

Here are a couple places you could try, they do not have websites so you may have better chance
Royal Inn (812) 235-0200‎
Statesman Inn (812) 232-9411

The higher end places generally have rooms.
I've never had a problem getting a room at places like Drury even on race weekends.
People hunt down the cheap place first....most won't spend 100+ a night on a room.

Had someone call around again yesterday and she got laughed at from most places for Friday night. Some had a room or two for Saturday but none in town for both. I ended up at the Super 8 just outside of town. Thanks guys

If anyone is still looking...the Royal Inn in Terre Haute has about 30 rooms left at 50 bucks +tax a night.
812-235-0200

for those of you at the Royal Inn did you have to pay over the phone for the room in advance? they did to me and I couldn't hardly understand the foreigner on the phone I hope he got the name right:bang

I talked to a white guy (I think). I could understand him just fine.

I travel year round for work....all of my time is spent in hotels. I'd say 95% of them are owned by foreigners....I'd expect the Royal Inn to be no different. LOL

Back