SDX Hotel Room

JerrodGlover

Pulling God
I did some calling around today for find a Hotel room for SDX and everywhere is sold out. Anyone have a reservation that there not going to be needing?

Did you try Drury Inn, Pear Tree Inn, and Econo Lodge? They always seem to have a couple of rooms left.

try super 8 and econo, and hampton, Holiday inn had singles only last week

Last year i showed up friday night and got a room. Didnt think it would be much different this year. :bang

Here are a couple places you could try, they do not have websites so you may have better chance
Royal Inn (812) 235-0200‎
Statesman Inn (812) 232-9411

The higher end places generally have rooms.
I've never had a problem getting a room at places like Drury even on race weekends.
People hunt down the cheap place first....most won't spend 100+ a night on a room.

Had someone call around again yesterday and she got laughed at from most places for Friday night. Some had a room or two for Saturday but none in town for both. I ended up at the Super 8 just outside of town. Thanks guys

If anyone is still looking...the Royal Inn in Terre Haute has about 30 rooms left at 50 bucks +tax a night.
812-235-0200

If anyone else needs a room I've got 2 at the Holiday Inn that I wont be using. Jus let me know.

Chris

for those of you at the Royal Inn did you have to pay over the phone for the room in advance? they did to me and I couldn't hardly understand the foreigner on the phone I hope he got the name right:bang

I talked to a white guy (I think). I could understand him just fine.

I travel year round for work....all of my time is spent in hotels. I'd say 95% of them are owned by foreigners....I'd expect the Royal Inn to be no different. LOL

Back