Sdx warning !

Hell I wish I could have gone...work gets in the way sometimes though.
I'da done the same thing I did the last 2 times though...leave my junk parked all weekend, hit the pit parties then get a ride back to the hotel and chill in the parking lot.
It's still one hell of a good time....no burnouts necessary.

Sounds like a good time to me, i plan on trying to make it out there next year for the first time, but i will not be partaking in the burnouts/smoke out's and will most likely just park my truck for the majority of the weekend.

Last edited:
First off I am speaking for the group of us that were there with Rob, all of us had a blast. Winning is not everything. The 3 of us have put in countless hours on that truck the last couple of years and it finally is paying off. Adam and Evan are some of the nicest guys that we know. Hell Adam helped get the broken axles out of the truck Friday night so we could pull on Saturday. The only thing that anyone not only us were frustrated about was the 2 sleds for one class with the track going to crap. It was the luck of the draw and that is that. Now which truck was yours???

:poke:

I bet not... We were there to have a good time and we did. We drank with everyone and didn't do any stupid $hit.

Most of the time it isn't the serious pullers that are the problem. The caged hooker crew are good guys. I hope Tim still has me on ignore so he won't see those comments. LOL Until you visit with some of these guys you can't really tell what kind of follks they are. Sadly I do catch myself, thinking something about someone, then realizing I don't know the person or haven't talked to them. If you haven't talked to any of these guys, which it seems obvious you haven't you should give them a chance.

The problem folks are the guys that have to go try to be bad on the street instead of in the events.

Last edited:
Glad to see they are starting to clean it up. I had a good time this year. I got to talk to Andy Parker in the parking lot for awhile that was cool. I hope next year they do it the same way. Crack down on the idiots and let the adults enjoy their sport.

Most of the time it isn't the serious pullers that are the problem. The caged hooker crew are good guys. I hope Tim still has me on ignore so he won't see those comments. LOL Until you visit with some of these guys you can't really tell what kind of follks they are. Sadly I do catch myself, thinking something about someone, then realizing I don't know the person or haven't talked to them. If you haven't talked to any of these guys, which it seems obvious you haven't you should give them a chance.

The problem folks are the guys that have to go try to be bad on the street instead of in the events.

Dan I don't know if I want to hit ya in the nuts or give ya a hug. Well Said.

leave my junk parked all weekend. . . then get a ride back to the hotel and chill in the parking lot.
It's still one hell of a good time....no burnouts necessary.

Too bad there's a-holes out there that like to touch things that don't belong to them when it's sitting in a hotel parking lot unattended

And Props on the post in the SDX '11 wall on FB though

-Michael

I left mine at the fiargrounds right next to the police trailer they had set there....not so much as a fingerprint all weekend.

I cant remember how long I have been going but I was glad to see all the cops this year. They were trying to keep everything under control and it needed it. I drove like grandma all weekend and not a single cop bothered me. I will say this I did not like the parking strategy at the pull this year. Also it took like an hour or more to get out I never waited that long before. I will have to say what ticked me off the most was the pricks at the hotel. We all have fun and I have done my fair share, but when you go inside the hotel be respectful. I turned in about 1 Sat night and got woke up at 2:30 by screaming and hooping and hollering in the hallway. That continued for an hour or more then it finally got quiet. About 4:30 the phone rings and they are prank calling the rooms, then they do it again at 5:30 at which point I unplug the phone. I have been to events all over for several years and have never seen this. I can safely say I had more than enough of the nursery that night. Now I am questioning going to these events anymore, and it is what I look forward to during the summer.

Thanks Dan and Todd, i just get tired of people saying how happy they are they didnt go, yeah theres idiots out there, and i understand some people have gotten their vehicles vandalized or whatever, but just last week my car was vandalized at work.... guess what, still gotta go to work, the idiots there only affect you if you let them. We honestly didnt see much of them the whole weekend, and we had a great time! Theres a reason 100+ pullers come to the most unpredictable track in the country... its always a good time!

Last edited:
RobH - We still need to talk about gauges and dataloggers sometime, I was on the stage when the fight broke out, so I must have been right by you without even knowing it!

Sounds good! Ill be at Topeka with my truck at the SJD booth, come by if your gonna be there!

Back