Sheid Diesel Rules 2010????

you dont get a crowd to fill the stands if every truck looks the same with the exhaust coming out the back. allowing hood stacks is a great rule and marketing campaign. because if we dont get people to come and spend money to support our sport then our sport will be no more. We all know there is no HP advantage to a hood stack also.

Well if hood stacks are allowed why not nitrous, water, 106's and drop boxes. Heck theres no differences in the classes. Heck til the last year or so they didn't even allow hood stacks in the 2.8 class. Pretty soon they will out grow the 2.6 class and make a prostreet 2.5 or 2.4 class. my 2cents

If I read this right all autos have to have blankets. More gimmicks to make us spend money

yup I was actually thinking of going too until I made my way to the blanket and shield part... I'm out. can't afford one right now.. and by next year there will be more crap they want me to buy so whatever. I will just keep pulling locally.

Jordan that is the blanket I just put on mine with a nv4500 it will not get all the way around the bell housing better get two.

Will it still attach correctly if using two blankets hooked together? I need to get a blanket before SDX if I'm going to bring my truck.

Well if hood stacks are allowed why not nitrous, water, 106's and drop boxes. Heck theres no differences in the classes. Heck til the last year or so they didn't even allow hood stacks in the 2.8 class. Pretty soon they will out grow the 2.6 class and make a prostreet 2.5 or 2.4 class. my 2cents

do you think there is a big benifit to hoodstacks in hp?

love my hood stack..... for looks and sounds only........ i know theres no hp advantage duh!!!! love the look and sound though.........to each his own...

do you think there is a big benifit to hoodstacks in hp?

No. I don't but come on hood stacks in the 2.6. Till this year we couldn't run one in the 2.8. It's the idea that these are no longer street trucks. Tell me the difference between the 2.6 and 2.8s. There isn't crap difference except turbo size. I think it's going to kill the average guy wanting to pull against hood stacks and ag gov's. Don't get me wrong I love hood stacks, just not in a street class$.02

Back