Sheid Diesel Rules 2010????

What's the pulling order of the finals this year? And who gets to pull twice? I never did get them two. I never had a chance last year but I know I'll be there this year watching from the side lines rootin my
Missouri buddy to the win.

If dan was first hook, then he has the option to take or drop the hook. He dropped then josh goes and has a bad shift or something and they make him come right back around and pull again and he blows me and dans pull distance right out of the water and then so did everybody else after that. I just wondered if i missed something or not? Was i the first puller on a new sled setting?

HAHA! Yeah if anyone claims that they were running a true 2.6 charger in that class im going to have to call BS!!! Why run 2.8 when you guys have all your rules for the 2.6??? To much competition???

HAHA! Yeah if anyone claims that they were running a true 2.6 charger in that class im going to have to call BS!!! Why run 2.8 when you guys have all your rules for the 2.6??? To much competition???

Na these guys pull in a organization thats ran in 2 states every week sometimes 3 so they dont have the time or money to have a custom charger(protrusion) for one pull . I'm curious what organization does Kevin pull with ? weres he at in points whats the competition? . Anyways I hope kevin does good I like the truck but if not Im going to rub it in alot for his cheerleaders :cheer: LOL

Kevins got plenty of competition in MO, one of them was the winner of TS 2.6 class this year! As for who all he pulls with i have no idea, every once in awhile he makes it to an SMS pull!

I dont see how we are cheerleaders but you can say whatever makes you feel better i guess! :nail:

:clap::clap:I think the rest of the pack needs cheering for.Obviously the ky trucks in the 2.6 or 2.8 classes are much better.With this said scheid usually changes rules to hope to improve their customers trucks.Just look at the rules changed almost every year.Last year they let bushings so their weaker 2.8 trucks didnt look as weak as they appear in the true 2.8 classes.Top three trucks last year were bottom on the pack 2.8 class looking for a place to hide. Did it really feel good to finally place at a pull.

Is there some kind of certification card or something that comes with SFI flexplates or how are they going to tech this rule?

Joe said yesterday it will be a honor system. It comes apart in they find out it wasnt SFI 29.1 you will be in trouble. You have to have a SFI 4.1 tranny blanket. In dont have to have the flex plate sheild as long as the blanket is approved.

Rumor has it there will be not water to air intercooler's in the 2.6 coming from (Joe) they will have final answer next week.

Talked to someone today that spoke with Scheids and the rules are being changed. 3 weeks before the pull. Just another Scheid Extravaganza this year lol Can't wait to go watch though. Better hope Beasley and Glover pull at the front of the class is all I have to say. Otherwise the Missouri boys will be bringing home the $$$$ again. We all know if you pull in the last time your nearly gaurenteed a top 5-10 finish. No matter your power.

Rumor has it there will be not water to air intercooler's in the 2.6 coming from (Joe) they will have final answer next week.

Heard that same thing. That will be real convenient for people to find out a week or 2 before the pull that they will have to go purchase an air/air intercooler and replumb everything!! I bet the phone is ringing off the hook there over rules of the pull!:hehe:

I hope they don't change them, the rules say nothing about what kinda of intercooler you can run water or no water.

I hope they don't change them, the rules say nothing about what kinda of intercooler you can run water or no water.

judging by your biggest nutswinger above your post you dont even need a intercooler to win... **** it!:pop:

Back