Sheid Diesel Rules 2010????

If dan was first hook, then he has the option to take or drop the hook. He dropped then josh goes and has a bad shift or something and they make him come right back around and pull again and he blows me and dans pull distance right out of the water and then so did everybody else after that. I just wondered if i missed something or not? Was i the first puller on a new sled setting?

I'm still puzzled over the whole deal. I was the first one to hook. Everything was going good until the 2nd to 3rd shift when I went up into neutral. I figured oh well, I'll just drop to last and hook again. The flag man told me I could either drop to 3rd hook, or not hook again at all.

Just got off the phone with Scheids and they ARE allowing air to water in the 2.6 class. But you cannot have the ice box hanging off the frt.of the weight rack it has to be in the bed or in the cab and ice must be in cooler before crossing the scales.

Just got off the phone with Scheids and they ARE allowing air to water in the 2.6 class. But you cannot have the ice box hanging off the frt.of the weight rack it has to be in the bed or in the cab and ice must be in cooler before crossing the scales.

You' ve gotta be kidding me i just switch to air to water with a front mount tank and now 2 weeks before the pull were out lawin it!!!!!!!!!!! I call
BULL **** !!!!!!!!!!!!! Its no didderent than a hood stack.... why does it matter where it is???????????????
:bs:

You' ve gotta be kidding me i just switch to air to water with a front mount tank and now 2 weeks before the pull were out lawin it!!!!!!!!!!! I call
BULL **** !!!!!!!!!!!!! Its no didderent than a hood stack.... why does it matter where it is???????????????
:bs:

That is what I was told by Joe.

Just call and ask. I wouldn't haul it there to pull "hoping he's wrong". They will turn you away for the least little thing. Might as well know for sure. Besides, you've got almost three weeks to change it and that's not something that should be hard to change around for a temporary setup, especially in that time frame.

Just call and ask. I wouldn't haul it there to pull "hoping he's wrong". They will turn you away for the least little thing. Might as well know for sure. Besides, you've got almost three weeks to change it and that's not something that should be hard to change around for a temporary setup, especially in that time frame.

True Rodney....but I just blew a HG last night so I'm out for SDX this year after all.:nail:

Maybe I *will* finally save up for studs.....but I'm pretty sure I need to do some kinda coolant bypass this time. It was STREAMING coolant out on pass side under the manifold last night and I have 2 fins cut off my water pump.

a 2.6 question
Wheelbase:
The vehicle must retain the original factory wheelbase and track width.

Does this mean a SRW can not run Duals?

what scheid built non dually truck came out of scheid with the same amount of wheels? im thinking not many.

just order a bigger scheid sticker and youll be fine

You Allowed Dualls, You Allowed Water To Air Just No Tanks Up Front... Due To The Fact That They Have Already Witnessed A Guy Willa Coleman Cooler Strapped To The Front Of His Truck And They Are Not Having That.

Back