Shop Day At Garmons

BUCKSHOT

The word that I heard was Sat. November 3rd. If anyone knows different just post it. My resources is the $50 pasted out Drunk.(Just picking there Tommy):hehe:

Let us know something. Just 2 weeks away and I have a friend that wants to come. This will be his first.

Man.. I wish there had been more notice.. I'd really liked to have been able to make this one..

Now I know why I had that in my head ........ anyone want to pick me up in Atlanta Friday night? I will be on my way home from SEMA ....

Would some one post the location and maybe some directions? Some uf us haven't been to Jeff's new place.

I'm there! For the fellas that haven't been able to get to the new shop yall are going to be AMAZED!!! He's got it ALL!!!!

Billy I believe it's 1222 Highfalls Road, Griffin, Georgia.

Last edited:
I hope Jeff or David will Chime in. I dont want to get this thread started and it not be true.

Billyram said:
Would some one post the location and maybe some directions? Some uf us haven't been to Jeff's new place.

Hey Fellas

Jeff installed my Turbo last week and took for a ride in the New Truck.....He did say it looks like NOV 3 will be the Day..........I dying to get my truck Dyno'd so I'm There

Directions

I-75 near Griffin/McDonough......Take exit 216.....Go West about 10-11 miles.....you will go through a 4 way stop ....Keep going until you get to a 4 way stop and turn Right on HIGHFALLS ROAD..........Go Approx. 1-2 miles and his shop will be on the LEFT...... 2 green buildings.. Just passed the fork in the road.......Or call Garmon's 770-898-8585..........

Hope to see lots of you there!!!!!!! BRING BEER!!!!!!!!!!!:Cheer:

:Cheer: I Will try to call him in the mornin and confirm it, then I'll post up!!

UMMMM, I will not be there, but I wish I could, have fun fellas:Cheer: .

Why not? Ya don't need a truck. You know one of us will pick ya up at the gate.

.......Don't go slack'n on us now. :poke:

:thankyou2: Rich,I know you guys would, but I am about to move and funds are low.

I am not going to be able to stay all day. It is the same day that we are having my daughters 1yr birthday party. I talked my wife into having it later in the evening, so I could make it.

Twisted Shifter said:
Now I know why I had that in my head ........ anyone want to pick me up in Atlanta Friday night? I will be on my way home from SEMA ....

That can be arranged Chris, just let us know.

Jamie, you da' man!! :rockwoot:

I'll be coming in a bit early..... Tommy clean a couch off for me LOL

Just talked to Jeff G. .....he's trying to get intouch with David D. to make sure the Nov. 3 will work.......

He's supposed to call me back and let me know.....

I'm on Duty today so I'll have to post later today when I can get back by the house.....

NOV.3rd,i think i can make it!

mike

how's that for a confirmation,

If it happens to take place the following weekend, I'll drive the 06 up.. Yall will hate me, but I hope David can't do it on the 3rd.. haha..

Back