Shop Day At Garmons

darn, I's hoping to get to go to another one of these get togethers.

I'll be there for sure. Just stopped by the shop yesterday and Jeff told me about it. Sounds like a good time.

It's usually $75 for three pulls, just get your name on the list early :D

You gonna bring the sharpie tim? Tommy will be drunk friday nite and will prolly wake up drunk. So i look for him to pass out about 2ish for a tommy nap.

I may need to crash on Tommy's couch Friday. I'm coming in Friday

I'll be there and hopefully the truck will be painted by then..hey Buckshot good to talk ya the other day...CYa TAtr

Tates97 said:
I'll be there and hopefully the truck will be painted by then..hey Buckshot good to talk ya the other day...CYa TAtr
dont forget to tell the "banks" boy to come and Dyno. nice talking to you too.

Thats a cool 439HP truck you got there. Sorry you made your buddy look so bad in the Ford. LOL

That Was a Blast!!!!

Well Guys and Gals,

I just got home after a GREAT day at "The Jeff Garmon's" New shop day!!!

It was awesome to meet some of you, hangin out and drinking!

BTW, I'm the guy (the Poe Poe) who had the BEER DYNO (a.k.a. Alco Sensor).....Man, that was a hoot........The breath-a-lizer got as much play as Dunbar's.........BTW, My truck did 530HP/1050TQ with stock sticks and stock CP3 with a single 62 huffer :st: .......I'm stoked!!!!:rockwoot: .....That's about all I need for a daily, BUT I'll always Want more!!

There were definately some PROFESSIONAL drinkers there......:woohoo:

Anyway, I'm sure there will be some pics to follow by someone....I got a few and will post later.......Someone may want to start a New tread for the pics....

I just want to give a special thanks to Jeff Garmon, David Dunbar and his crew.:thankyou2: . :bow: ......That was a great time and I had a blast!!!!!:clap: Hope to see everyone again soon!.....:Cheer:

Last edited:
2001shrtbedcmns said:
what was the high number on the alcoblow?

Well, It seemed to be reading a bit low today but there was tall skinny fella that went up to .171.......Thats twice the stat. legal limit.........

There were some professional drinkers there.....I.E. TOMMY and a few others............We got Jeff Garmon up to a .140....He was feelin pretty good......:hehe:

aww man...that's weak. .20 is where it's at. :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

BUCKSHOT said:
Thats a cool 439HP truck you got there. Sorry you made your buddy look so bad in the Ford. LOL

Thanks man. Now he is going to spend some more money on my old Ford, its such a little truck that with some traction it will scream, but I'm not scared!

Back