Short sleeve shirts

Ordered weeks ago as well, seems this has happened every time i order as a matter of fact.
Never got an email

If you keep in mind it's a man with a family and a career sending the shirts out, can you really expect turnaround like Amazon?

I've ordered shirts and stickers from Travis before, sometimes he takes a while because his AIDS flares up, but he always gets things under control and gets them out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I Got your email. Since this is the interwebs I hope this doesn't come off as rude.

Joel this most recent order from you was for a 2xl shirt. When you placed your order it said that those shirts wouldn't ship until the 23rd of June. We sold all of our 2x shirts at TS but I wanted to make sure that you big boys like me could still get a shirt so I ordered another batch. I'm a little off as I am picking them up tomorrow. Your last order was placed on December 29th. On the 11th of January you inquired about it and were told that it said on the website that those orders weren't shipping out until the 1st of February. Which they did.

The reason I am posting this on here and not replying to your email is because you said "seems this happened every time I order as a matter of fact". That is not the case at all Sir. I assure you that I am not sitting by the beach sipping an umbrella drink on your money.(actually I'm on a tractor in a dusty ass field). My Wife and I do think because there seemed to be a demand for stickers and shirts so we decided to help out with that. I assure you we aren't in it for the huge profit margin.

I will make sure that your order is the first one to the post office as soon as I pick then up and mail them out on Thursday.

Stickers too? Air that history out for me too please!
I guess im missing where it says they are delayed shipping or out of stock..until whenever.
Is it after i pay?
Sorry just not seeing it right away.

Sent from my fphone

Last edited:
Hey Joel...I mailed your sticker to you on June 8th. You should have got an email that it shipped. I'll resend that email to you now. It was in a 9x12 white envelope with a return address of Stone Church Graphics. If you didn't get it, just send an email to stonechurchgraphics@gmail.com and we'll get it taken care of for sure. :)

By the way, we usually take all of the orders and then order exactly what we need - thus the delay in shipping. That's always listed on the product page on the website in the description of the product. You don't see that up there now, because for the first time, we printed up a bunch of shirts in advance (to take to TS) and we're selling what we have left.

Anyone who ordered a 2X t-shirt or ANY size hoodie - they will ship on Thursday. I hope that clears it all up. Just let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for your orders - we appreciate it.

Last edited:
Back